Shot 05 | Blush Lessons

Everything was finally sorted out in Shivaay and Anika's marriage life. Tia's and Daksh's chapters were closed. Shivaay accepted Anika as his wife in front of the whole media.

The next morning, Shivaay was still sleeping on the bed when his nostrils felt a strong aroma of his favorite Espresso. Shivaay got up to see a note on the table with a cup of his favorite espresso.

The Note said, "Good morning Mr.Sweet singh Oberoi. Start your day with a khidkithod smile and have your kaali coffee, sorry I mean your favorite espresso! Then get ready and come down. Your breakfast is on its way. By the way I cooked it! You love my food right!?"

Shivaay was filled with mixed feelings. He was not able to express a bag full of mixed reactions at the same time. He was shocked, surprised, pleased, happy, and what not.

Shivaay's mind voice ~

"What happened to Anika suddenly!?
Lady khumbhkaran got up before me!? She made my favourite espresso. She corrected herself by saying Espresso and not Kaali coffee. She called me Sweet Singh Oberoi and not Stone Singh Oberoi! She cooked for me!? Oh God! Today I will die eating her food. OMG, What's going to happen today!"

Still thinking, Shivaay got ready and went down to see his favorite food on the table. He found another note there. The Note said, "So ready!? Your favorite food is here! Do taste and tell how it is!? It's not wrong to appreciate your wife's food sometimes! Eat and come to your room for another surprise"

Smiling to himself he wondered where Anika was. Shivaay had no other choice except eating the food she made. He took a morsel and hesitated to eat first but finally when he had a spoon of his favorite food, he was surprised. He genuinely liked the food Anika made. Shivaay was wondering if she cooked the food.
"Did Anika cook this!? Unbelievable. The food is, what does she always say!? Yeah Khidkithod!" He thought to himself.

He quickly finishes his food and goes back to his room to see Anika in a black saree waiting for him. He was facing her back, so she didn't notice him.
"Anika!?" He calls out to her when she turns back not knowing Shivaay was standing very close to her. She was almost to fall when Shivaay caught hold of her tightly by her waist.

They share a cute eyelock which was soon disturbed by Rudra. He enters the room without even looking what was happening there.
"bhaiyya!" He called out still not noticing. Finally realizing, he shouted closing his eyes "HAAWW! Maine kuch nahi dekha! (I didn't see anything!)"

Shivaay and Anika feeling embarrassed composed theimseleves instantly.
Rudra, slightly opening his eyes to see what was going around asked "bhaiyya, why don't you close the door? There are kids in this house!"

Rudra exclaimed when Shivaay asked back immediately "Who?!"
"Arrey bhaiyya, it's me of course" he said when he received a smack on his arm from Shivaay.
"You were romancing right!?" Rudra asked smirking at then when they felt hell embarrassed. He continued, "Sorry bhabhi and bhaiyya. You guys continue. I want to become a chachu soon!" saying he ran away from there.

Anika was blushing while Shivaay goes close to her.
"tum blush kar rahi ho Anika!" Shivaay said smiling at her when she blushed harder. She said, "no not at all. Blush wush kuch nahi hai! You always tell I blush but you don't tell me the meaning Shivaay!" saying she was about to leave when he pulled her from behind.
"I will tell, but before that Rudra wants to become a Chachu!? Shouldn't we help him becoming a chachu?" He asked smirking at her when her face turned crimson red.
"Shivaay aap bhi na!" she exclaimed when he asked her reflecting the same tone,"mei bhi kya Anika!?"
She runs away from there giving an excuse that dadi was calling her.