Comments: Engagement? | Kisses? | Baby?

Jaiden: Time's up! And noone got it. Also someo f you said Baby? What the- guys! It's too early for it. We need to get married 1st okay? Okay! So here's Kate, she's going to help me get ready for the wedding! She's also my bridesmaid.

They continued vlogging it. (P.S They panned the camera away when Jaiden was changing her clothes, same goes with James). It was 8:30, and James was already done. Timtom then drove James to the venue, which is a beach. (Yes there are beaches in Arizona, look it up) James stayed there in one of the cabins as he waited for everyone to arrive. Timtom then drove to Jaiden and James' house as he will pick up Jaiden and Kate. After a 20 minute drive there, he finally reached James' and Jaiden's house (soon to be home). So when Tim knocked on the door, the door was answered by a lady wearing a Lavender gown, she said "Oh! You're here" she said "Jaiden's almost done! She's just retouching some stuffs. Oh by the way, I'm Kate. Nice to meet you Tim Tom!", Tim wasnt surprised when she knew his name. Since he's a youtuber, everyone knew his voice and face. After a short chit chat, Jaiden finally went down with her purple wedding gown.
TimTom: Jaiden, shouldnt be the color of wedding gowns white?

Jaiden: Hey, what can I say? Sometimes you have to bend the rules! Besides, white is common color for weddings. So I thought, why not be unique for a change!

TimTom: No wonder James chose you to be his one  and only

Jaiden: You do know the fans heard what you just said right? Cause I'm still vlogging it live Tim

Kate: Okay... As much as I hate to disrupt you guys from your conversation but... Its 9:30 and the wedding starts it 30 minutes!

TimTom: Right! You ladies get in the car, now!

-everyone gets in the car-

Jaiden: Well folks, I think this live vlog would last for 13 hours straight. Since we wanted you guys to feel like you're with us! Like you are sitting in one of the seats, hearing the vows and stuffs. Because we consider you guys as part of our family! Okay so... I'm going to stop talking for a bit, and I'll pan the camera to the window of the car; I'll put some music on so you guys wont get bored. But, it's fine if you leave like right now, cause I know you have some stuffs to do. But you can always check the missed part back! Since this video wont be removed from You Tube! Okay, guys, see you in 30 minutes!

Then she panned the camera way from her and to the car window, it showed the Arizona sceneries and a music played in the background. Back with James he was vlogging still. 

James: Okay, so there's only 20 minutes left before the wedding ceremony starts. So I'm here all alone, maybe except the priest, whose outside the hut that I'm in, practicing his lines. So yeah, and oooo! Some of the animation squad are here! Lemma greet them! Okay so looks Alex, Domics, Black Sen and Cypher Den are here! Oh! a
AND HERE COMES Tony guys! Say hi to the fans!

Squad: Hi!

James: Okay you guys take a seat and we'll wait for 10 AM and for everyone to arrive!

~Minutes passed~

Everyone has arrived, the godfathers and godmothers of the couple stayed outside as they must walk at the procession. Some of the people sat down and Alex voluntarily filmed the live vlog for James. When it was 9:58, Tim's car appeared and JAmes sighed in relief that the three werent late. Jaiden then, handed the camera to Kate and trusted her to keep filming the whole thing. After everyone walked on the sandy red carpet, it was the bride's turn, Tim opened the car's door revealing the bride. Kate filmed Jaiden walking as Alex filmed a bit of Jaidne walking and then he panned the camera to James whose blusing and star strucked at Jaiden. Alex letted out a giggle, and everyone who's watching the live vlog heard him giggle. After maybe more dozens of steps, Jaiden finally reached James and was by at her side. Both of them were blushing, but this time, they were blushing madly that those people who sat in the front could see them blush so hard. The vows were said, the rings were exchanged and the word that we have been waiting for! The priest said "You may now kiss the bride"as the couple did! The chat went crazy! Both James' and Jaiden's comment section were flooded with crying emojis, happy emojis, comments saying that they are proud and congratulating comments. After that, ofcourse they had ate lunch and had fun! Luckily the sun wasnt too hot to give anyone a heatstroke, thanks sun! They also played games, took pictures. As the bride and groom hopped from one table to another to talk to them and take few pictures. James and Jaiden went to the Animation Squad's table last, Kate was with the animation squad. (Also after the kiss Kate and Alex gave the cameras back to James and Jaiden.

Tony: Hey Jaiden. I'm sorry about everything i've done with you. I shouldnt've listened to you. So since I still dont know the reason why you accepted me as your boyfriend before, will you text me all about it tomorrow?

Jaiden: Hey, I'm glad you apologized and yeah! I'm willing to tell you. But, let's forget about the bad vibes shall we? Oh gosh, the fans heard it! -pans camera to her- HEy guys, dont get mad at Tony, he's a great guy okay? We just got a little fight before, but now, were in good temrs. Dont worry!

Jaiden and James continued vlogging, when it was 6:50, the party was over. Everyone had a grand time, but they need to go home, since its getting late. Their cameras are still on and recording actually! After everyone left the wedding venue, including Kate and the Animation Squad. TIm drove the couple to their hotel where they will have their honeymoon for 3 days and 2 nights. After they got in to their room, their bags were already there since Jaiden's parents dropped them off this morning. The 2 sat on the table and place thier cameras on the table while still recording. (and yes everyone's still watching)

James: Whew! That was one tiring day!

Jaiden: I know right! Okay so since we spent the day with fam and friends, we wanna bond wiht you guys!

James: Yeah! By doing a Q and A! So comment now! And we'll scroll up until we found a good question! 

James: 3

Jaiden:2

James: 1

Both: GO!

The comment section was flooded with questions immidiately. The two laughed at the fact the comment section has gone crazy already withing 0.01 seconds after they said go. After answering 20 questions, it was 8pm

Jaiden: Okay guys! I think that's the end of a really really really long vlog! I hope you guys enjoyed seeing your OTP-

James: Which is us!

Jaiden: -giggles- Getting married! So bye guys!

James: Bye!

Then the they stopped recording. After Jaiden putting the cameras away, when she turned back to James he was smirking.

James: Hey? Have you been in trouble before?

Jaiden: Um... Yeah, a couple of times. Why?

James: Well, I wanted us to do some adult things

Jaiden: A-adult things? Y-you mean-

James: Yep. And before you even ask me, no I'm not drunk

Jaiden: Alright, I... Guess were old enough to do that now...

Jaiden blushed and started kissing James, as he kissed back. Then they played on their temporry bed (or did some naughty stuffs or inappoproiate things... 18+) They enjoyed the night with each other's company.

Hey guys! Miss Cutie Cat here! So, this is still not the end of this book. I still need to add the epilogue and stuffs. This is also the longest chapter i've ever created. I dont want to break it into 2 chapters cause I'm lazy sometimes... And FYI I did this when its almost 11 pm! I hope you guys enjoyed this! If you guys are satisfied with the ending and wanted some more James x Jaiden content from me, follow me on wattpad and you will be updated with my latest stories, especially if you're after my Jameden fanfics. But! If you guys still wanted that little something or you guys arent still satisfied with this ending. Please wait for the epilogue to be released. I need sleep before writing that epilogue. My word box in my brain is almost used up so that's why my grammars and the words that I constructed sounds like nonsense or you cant understand it very well. Well, I need to restock them by sleeping. Cause sleeping is good! Okay, I'm going to sleep now... Bye!

(all of the words below are included)

I wrote 2086 words in total including this sentence! That's a new record for me!