Recovering

((names altered.))

Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself from piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time

The next day, Jasmine found herself sleeping on Andy, she blushed and wanting to get away from the position. So she slowly moved away from him, but since Andy's arms were wrapped around her, he slowly woke up and found Jasmine moving slowly away from him.
Andy: Oh good morning Jasmine! Umm.... Sorry about um the "position"

Jasmine: Oh um... That's nothing, I d-dont mind. It actually felt right!

Andy: What was that?

Jasmine: N-nothing!

Then, Andy stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

                            Jasmine POV:
All I remembered last night was that... I fell asleep, then I dreamt about him... B-but how can I love him? He's my best friend! Okay... Maybe I do love him... But there's no way that he loves me back! *sighs* I wish...
                            =End of POV=

When she was lost in her thoughts, Andy's voice suddenly snapped her out of her trance.
Andy: Jasmine! Breakfast's ready! Jasmine? Jasmine! Are you alright?

Jasmine: Hmm.... Oh um. Yeah! I am!

Andy: Are you sure?

Jasmine: Yeah... I'm just... Just, um... Hungry! Yeah!

Andy: Well okay? I cooked bacon and eggs for you

Jasmine: My favorite?! How did you know?!

Andy: Well, that's what best friends are for right?

Jasmine: Y-yeah...

Jasmine frowned a bit, but then placed back a fake smile so Andy wouldn't notice a thing.

                            Jasmine POV:
When Andy said best friends. There's like a truck hit me. It just hurts so much I guess... You may be asking why did you even pair up with Tom? Well I actually don't want it to happen. I was drunk and Tom asked me if we can be a couple since I was drunk I have no idea what I was saying. It was the next day when I found out what really happened. Tom was really happy, but... I don't want to break his smile. If he hugs me or kisses me, it felt wrong... It still gets awkward and uncomfortable for me. But when Andy hugs me, it felt right, I.... Was in fact comfortable with it.
                          =End of POV=

                           Andy' POV
I saw her frown a bit. She cant fool me, but she might be still thinking the memories of her and Tom... I wish she never ended up with Tom in the 1st place, now she's hurt. I wish I could tell her how I really feel towards her. But she still needs to recover from the pain... Guess I'll have to wait a little longer
                          =End of POV=

Then Jasmine spoke with a smile, I mean a real smile! She said "Andy? Can I stay here for a little longer? I cant go home cause, it's kinda quiet at my home, and I don't want to think of my and Tom" then, Andy blushed lightly and said "Umm... Sure!"as Jasmine leaped out of her seat and hugged him "Thank you!"she said as he hugged back.

                            Andy's' POV
I'm glad that my Jasmine's happy... Wait... Did I just say that in my mind?! Wha?
                           =End of POV=