Negan Imagine 3.5

Fragile - Negan X Reader

Word Count: 1184

Warnings: Fluff, bad language, Daddy kink/term, Smut

Negan held you close in his arms, making sure you knew he loved you with all he was and all he could be.

"Negan?" You asked quietly, doubt suddenly filling your mind. "Yes, doll?" He replied, his voice low and serious, awaiting your question. "When I grow up- I mean when I get older, will you still love me? Even if I'm not young and beautiful?" Asking the question made you doubt everything you've ever been involved in with Negan, but you had to ask, or the question would've tormented you for days on end.

You heard Negan groan softly as he shifted on the bed, propping himself up to see you clearly. "What on earth are you talking about?" He asked, frowning at you, his eyes fixed on you. You didn't speak, you just shrugged your shoulders, feeling stupid you even asked the question. "Babygirl," his voice was stern and serious, making your skin grow cold, but you loved it because it showed how much power he had over you, "before you, I didn't care about finding someone to love. Sure I had my 'wives', but that's done, they mean nothing to me now. You opened my eyes darlin', and I love what I see in front of me. Heck, I'm gonna love that gorgeous face of yours until the end of time. So, if you ever start doubting yourself like this again, I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson. Got that, princess?" You nodded, sighing realising it definitely was a stupid question, but it was worth it because you could tell he was getting defensive about you.

Negan suddenly slipped away from you, picking Lucille up to put her away. You still felt rather insecure about it all but tried to accept and trust that nothing would change, even though you feared it would in the future. Maybe the saviours will find more people to join the group, and another girl, prettier than you will turn up and- Your thoughts were interrupted when Negan spoke. "Do you want anything to drink? I'm getting-" He stopped when he realised the uncertainty plastered across your face. Negan's jaw became tensed and he groaned lowly, bringing Lucille up onto his shoulder. Your heart on fire, as you realised what he was about to do.

"I'm sorry. I believe you, I'm just doubtful sometimes..." You said trailing off and he raised his eyebrow. He stood tall, holding Lucille tightly, a smirk etched onto his face before he began to chuckle.

You couldn't take anymore. Realising just how electrified he made you feel, you bit your lip, watching this man as he lowered Lucille, dropping her to the floor. "I just told you, doll'. Stop doubting yourself, or I'll have to teach you a lesson. Guess you've gotta be shown now, huh?" He walked towards you and smirked, loving how much he made you all hot and bothered. He crawled onto the bed, hovering over you. His hands firmly on your waist as your breathing became heavier, your legs were tightly closed, evident that he was making you go crazy.

He moved a leg to separate your own legs and once he did that you surrendered. You bit your lip as Negan moved down to whisper in your ear. "Are you gonna listen to me, Kitten? I love you, no one else. Understood?" You hesitated to answer, purely because you didn't want your voice sounding high-pitched due to the fact your breathing pattern was now uneven. When you didn't answer he moved his hand to your chin, making you look at him, when he asked you again. "Understood?"

All you could do was nod and then he grinned once again before moving down to kiss your neck. His hand moved from your chin to your neck, then down to your stomach, his hand reaching down to your t-shirt, pushing it up slowly. You anticipated his every move, driving you insane with how much he was teasing you, but he loved to see you at his mercy, letting him do whatever he wanted to you.

Negan paused to pull off your top, sending a wave of chills over your body from the cold air hitting your skin. However, this was quickly resolved when Negan placed his warm hands on your waist, moving up to unfasten your bra. He paused before unclipping it, raising his eyebrow at you, waiting for your response. You nodded and he took it off, sending another wave of chills through your body.

You moaned lightly at the way he held you as he leant down placing kissed along your collarbone down to your stomach. As he did this he undid your jeans, sliding them off gracefully as ever, and it suddenly became clear how much you wanted him. His hand moved down to your panties and he brushed across your core lightly, causing you to bite your lip once more, uttering his name under your breath. "What's that doll?" He said, looking up at you, smirking. "P-please, Daddy..."

"That's my girl." He smiled, pulling your underwear off graciously. He leant back up over you, one hand over your core, the other moving up to your breasts. As he rubbed you slowly, teasing you, your breath became irregular, making you want him to hurry up. "D-daddyyy." This was clear to him that you couldn't wait, and by the evident bulge in his pants, neither could he. He quickly undressed and hovered over you once more, teasing you for the last time before he finally gave you what you craved. He entered you slowly, making you bite your lip for the hundredth time. You moaned softly as he picked up the pace and you reached up to hold his arms but he quickly pinned your arms above your head.

Holding your arms with one hand and his other hand on your neck, he leant down to kiss you, picking up the pace even more. You could hardly think straight, let alone kiss him properly before you moaned louder, both of you feeling your climax begin to reach a high. "Ah, fuck. Fuck, Princess. Hmm, Daddy loves you more and more each day." He groaned, kissing you softly and you lay, submitted beneath him.

You smiled to yourself, kissing his cheek before he moved away from you. "I love you too Daddy."

He looked down at you, grinning wildly. You realised he would never leave you. You felt pure happiness, watching him as he got dressed. You realised being with him were your only real happy times, and you'd want nothing other than spending the rest of your life with him. You loved him, and even though you'd always have doubts, Negan never failed to show you how much you mean to him, and that you'll always be his Princess, no matter what.