Chapter 5

PLEASE BE ADVISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS CHAPTER HAS HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT AS WELL AS FOWL LANGUAGE! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL SCENES AS THERE IS ALOT THIS TIME AROUND

AGAIN PLEASE BE ADVISED

I woke up the next morning with a HUGE migraine. I wasn't hungover really. Just more or less my body was worn out! Now i wish i could say the same for the rest of the girls. I had walked into each room and checked on them. They wouldn't be up till it was time to go back to mine.

I had headed down stairs and started making breakfast. Yes that's right.... I can cook! Actually i LOVED to cook. It relaxed me alot for some odd reason. I decided to make some french toast and eggs with a side of scrapple. Yummy!!!! I love french toast. Possibly more then nachos. And let me tell ya that's saying alot!

I had put 4 slices of my bread onto the frying pan. I had cracked my egg but the middle broke. That doesn't work for me so i tossed it out and tried again. A success!!! I then started my scrapple.

After an hour or so i had sat down with my plate at the table. It took a little longer since i decided i wanted potatoes too. Im such a fat kid i tell ya.

I was digging into my buttery syrup covered french toast when i heard footsteps.

"MMMmmm it sure smells good in here. I want some. Wheres the cook?" "Sorry you just missed her."

De Luca took a seat across from me. "You look like a hungry tiger eating right now. Its actually a huge turn off just saying." "Oh my. Well i guess its a good thing i don't give two damns what turns you on." I grabbed my plate and went back to the guest room. Its to early for jerkiness. Yes i just made that word up. Use it and abuse it!!!!

The whole morning there were people walking around moaning and groaning. Alot of migraine medicine was taken. I had headed home around noon. The rest of the girls were to pack and then be at my house by 4. I had been laying in bed after my shower. I didn't want to move really. It was close to 4 so the girls should be here soon. I went down stairs to get a soda. My mouth felt like i swallowed a huge ball of cotton.

I cracked open the soda and guzzled that thing. I turned around and bumped into a rock. Well not literally but it sure felt like it. "Dude what the hell is your issue? Cant you freaking see?" "I see very well but thanks for the concern. I just like running into you on occasion." "Yeah literally" i grumbled. I grabbed another soda and started towards the stairs. I made my way into my room. I flopped down on my bed and opened my laptop.

I had been on facebook looking at all the party pics randomly uploaded by the people there. It was the buzz on facebook and twitter. There was alot of questions about the fight. I had been sorting threw all the comments looking and hoping the other girl commented so i can find out who the hell she was.

Kerri Padillia.... That was the girl who started it. Then there was her friends. Kelsey was the girl in the pool. Ashley was the girl who got knocked out. And Mia was the girl who was to scared. I bookmarked all the girls pages. Me and the girls would come up with a plan later. These girls where getting what they deserved.

The girls arrived one by one till all three was here. We had their stuff lugged into their own guest rooms. We had decided to have some pizza and wings with some mozzarella sticks and some cheese fries.

I had showed the girls the stuff i found out earlier.

"i don't know who that bitch is but she is a mental case i tell ya. I don't what the hell her issue with me is. But bitch started war."  "I say we tie em all up and wipe em like the dogs they are" said Cecilia. We all laughed knowing she was serious.