Chapter Two

Chapter 2:

"Hey we're here. It's this one." Kagome said as she stood in front of the door.

"Hmmmm...I never come over here, but...I can't believe how different it feels."Ryotaro said as he looked around at the music school students.

"Your right. The building itself seems a lot older and they have different uniforms so we definitely stand out here." Kagome said as she heard some of the other students talking about them.

"I know but I can tell you it doesn't feel good to be treated like such as outsider." He said as he glanced at the girls who were talking about them, that weren't to far away.

"The Gen Ed school and the music school each have a strong sense of pride. I wonder if it just feels like we aren't part of the same school." Kagome pointed out.

"You've got a point. I'm just glade we don't have to wear the same uniform." Ryotaro told Kagome.

"Why?"

"That tine that's all ruffly like a scarf? I wouldn't be caught dead it that...It looks terrible." Ryotaro said looking at the music schools students' uniform in disgust.

Kagome sweatdropes. "Oh..that...Terrible might be a strong word..but I know what you mean."

"You two..Will you move?" A voice from behind them asked.

"Huh?" Kagome turned around to see a boy about her age behind them.

"You're in my way."

"I'm sorry." Kagome said and moved over to the side slightly.

"Perfect. We were asked to bring some stuff for this class. Do you mind taking it?" Ryotato asked the blue haired boy.

"Why can't you go in and leave it yourselves? Why should I do it?" The boy asked cooly, and walking into the class room.

Ryotaro glared. " What the heck?...Who is that?"

'What a jerk' They both thought.

'He was pretty cute...though the look in his eyes...he seems lonely.Kagome thought as she watched him sit down in his seat at the back of the class room.

"You've been such a big help. Thanks!" Kagome said giving him a smile.

"Don't mention it. I've got class now, so I've got to take off."

"Sorry to keep so long, and thanks again." Kagome told him bowing.

"Don't worry about it. Later!" He said waving.

Kagome bowed again showing her appreciation.

"..I've got to get back to class too." Kagome said out load to herself.

As Kagome made her way back to class she thought back to what her friends were talking about this morning.

'Weren't they just talking about that contest. I wonder if it's a big deal over in the music school...The fairy...hmmm..I guess the fairy statue at the front gate sparks those rumors' Kagome thought as she stopped out side on the walkway separating the two buildings. Kagome leaned on the railing and looked at the trees and other plants.

Hey. Let me go. I'm running out of time!

I have to be discovered soon!

Let me go...!

Why doesn't anybody notice I'm here!

Kagome looked down by here feet to see a fat cat and it holding something within it's paws and it was struggling to get free. Kagome bent down and put her hand through the bar railings and took what was in the cats paws. While Kagome stood up she opened her hand to see what the cat had.