Music From My Heart

Chapter one

A young man dreamed of the western world and crossed the ocean. He was fond of western culture, and especially western music. Our tale begins in the slightly distant past for the young man, everything was new, and it was a wondrous world.

...One such wondrous day...He had an extraordinary Encounter.

The thing he encountered in the yard was a very small and mysterious creature. The young man was startled but...

"Are you hurt?"

"I come from a country called Japan."

"My dream is to one day start a music school in my countryThat'swhyI'm studying here..."

He felt pity for the creature, and saved it.

"I...owe you my life."

"I like you!"

"That's why...

"...I choose to bless the school that you build!"

It was truly an extraordinaryextraordinary encounter. The young man returned to his country and fulfilled his dream of building a music school. And so...

Some time has passed... and once again another encounter waits around the corner.

A young girl groaned and turned over and put a pillow over head, trying to block the sound of her alarm clock. The girl gave a displeasured moan when a knock came from the other side of the door.

"Kagome-sama. It's time to get up. Sesshomaru-sama said he wanted to eat breakfast with you before he leaves for his business trip." The maid sighed in frustration when there was no answer. "KAGOME-SAMA!"

"I'm up, I'm up." the young woman known as Kagome groaned throwing the covers off her and getting out of bed.

"Why does the sun have to come up so early..." Kagome mumbled rubbing the sleep out of her silver-blue eyes, as she got changed into her uniform. It consisted of a black long sleeved shirt that had a color that was white with one black strip going through it, and at the end of the sleeves were also white and had only one black strip, and folded over and buttered. There was also a red scarf, which signified which year she was in. Her skirt reached her lower thigh, and was a lighter shade of black than her shirt.

Picking up a hair bush Kagome brushed her thigh length hair. As she brushed the last part of her hair she grabbed the hair tie that was one her wrist and pulled her hair into a high ponytail, she left some hair framing her face on both sides and her bangs slightly went over her left eye. She hardly ever left her hair down. Looking in the mirror she grabbed her choker off the dresser and carefully put it on. It was a thick piece of black leather, about an inch to an inch in a half thick, and in the center was a round pink magenta gem. Decorating off to the side of the gem, on both sides, were blue/teal stars which sort of resembled X's, which were spaced about four of five centimeters away from each other until it reached the clasp at the back of the choker. Giving a nod in approval Kagome grabbed her school bag and made her way to the dining room.

Kagome was used to being woken up and told that 'Sesshomaru-sama would like to have breakfast with you before he leaves on a business trip'. Sesshomaru was the head of Tashio industries, and because of that he did leave to go on business trips a lot. Sesshomaru wasn't home a lot and she was used to it, and knew it couldn't be helped, and he was kind enough to adopt her.