"Welcome to Gol---" You didn't even get to finish your sentence when Sungyoon passes by you, in the lead of all the other members.

"I'm the first one!" He shouts while inside, neverminding the curious glances he got from other people.

"Hello and welcome to---" Joochan is the next, but gets in quickly.

Bomin is the third. You didn't even bother to greet him so you just smile at his direction. Tag follows closely, and he recognizes you since he nods at your direction when he passed by you.

You see Jangjun appearing and you try your best to look pretty, well since he is your bias out of all of them. You had to give him a good first impression.

"Hello, Jangjun, welcome to Golde---" You got cut off when you crash on the floor, along with Jangjun and Daeyeol.

You grunt in pain as the pain shoots throughout your whole arm as you used it to support your fall. Jangjun and Daeyeol were a mess too. Jangjun was on top of Daeyeol and Daeyeol yelps at the weight of Jangjun. Jangjun quickly gets up and brushes off the dust on his clothes.

"I'm sorry, miss. Let me help you," Jangjun put his hand above you, and after contemplating on whether you should hold it or not, you decide to take it and let him help you get up.

"What about me?" Daeyeol asks.

"You can get up yourself," Jangjun replies as he looks back at you.

Jaehyun and Jibeom already enters along with Seungmin. Jaeseok apologizes to their manager and runs off to catch up to them. Daeyeol gets up by himself and walks to the entrance, nodding to your direction.

Which only leaves Jangjun. With you.

"I'm sorry---" Is what the first thing that comes out of your mouth but immediately pauses as you realize that there was no reason for you to apologize. He was the one who crashed onto you, not the other way around.

"No, I'm sorry for hitting you. I really am." Jangjun looks at the entrance and sighs. "Now I have to buy jjajjangmyeon for them. I just got played."

You just smile at him, you didn't know if you should comment or not.

"It was nice meeting you--" Jangjun searches for something on your uniform and immediately grins when he found it. "Ms. Y/N."

With that, he enters, and leaves you staring at his back, thinking how lucky you are that you've been noticed by your bias.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

It was time to distribute dinner for the passengers. You push the cart with ease, asking everyone what they would like to eat and drink as you give them their respective orders.

You see Jangjun sitting at the aisle seat, and just like that your heart beat quickens. He looks so handsome sleeping with his earphones on.

You approach their row, and you see Tag and Seungmin in the same row as him. They were lucky enough to have three vacant seats for them to occupy together, the other members of the group are widely distributed.

"Good evening, what would you like to eat?" You ask sweetly and enumerate the different foods you have prepared. After Tag and Seungmin recited their orders, you wait for Jangjun's, but he isn't waking up. Tag, in the middle seat, pokes him, trying to wake him up.

He still has his eyes closed.

The two already help in waking up the guy, and you finally moved closer to wake him up.

"It's dinner time, sir. What would you like to eat?" You get no response. You sigh and move him slightly. Waking up a person wasn't part of your job. You only had to give the passengers the food they need and that's it. Never did you think of waking someone up just to give them their order, especially if that person is Jangjun.