Mukuro pat Tsuna's gravity defying hair. "Don't worry, as long as you won't believe in those voices then nothing will got hurt right?.... I mean why would you believe them. Clearly you are not a Dame." Mukuro stated.

Tsuna smile. Ever since he meet Mukuro, Mukuro became a brother for him. A older brothe who support and care for him even sometimes Mukuro can be creepy. But Tsuna do understand that Mukuro has a soft and gentle spot for three of them.Mukuro now is 14 while Tsuna is 12 and Yuni and Chrome are 9 turning 10 soon.  The four of them were like brothers and sister to be exact even though they have different family names.

Tsuna felt family when he was with Mukuro, Chrome and Yuni.

"That's right. Cielo-nii is not useless." Chrome said.

"Yeah, Cielo-nii is the best." Yuni said.

"Kufufufu~ I'm jealous Tsunayoshi." Mukuro said pouting.

"Pouting doesn't suit a pineapple." Tsuna murmur.

Mukuro smirk and point a trident to Tsuna. "Kufufufu~Did you just say the death wish word?" Mukuro said.

"Well, Your really look a pineapple." Tsuna commented.

Mukuro summon a giant snake and start attacking Tsuna who run and shriek like a girl. Chrome and Yuni were laughing at the scene and looking that it was fun. Until Tsuna trip into something and almost kiss the floor if it wasn't for Verde who had catch him.

"Be careful next time Tsuna." Verde said now in a baby form.

"I will Verde. Is just that Mukuro-" Tsuna said but was cut off when Verde threw electricity to the snake and the snake vanish with indigo flames along the way.

"Kufufufu~ Your no fun Killer Joy." Mukuro commented.

"And your a creep pineapple." Verde said as he jump towards Mukuro's head.

"Get away from my head infant." Mukuro said as he was trying to grab verde.

Tsuna laugh. Yeah, Verde and the rest of the Arcobaleno's are infant now due to a curse or somethings. It started Last year at New year.

When a man name Chekerface said that the curse of Arcobaleno will start. All the members of Arcobaleno was curse being an infant and their sky Luce perish as they were all sadden. The Sky pacifier was pass on to Yuni which she was the new sky Arcobaleno.

Yuni is a special kid too who can have Vision of the future and past and another parallel words, together with guy name Byakuran.

Byakuran rarely visit in the area since his busy preparing for the next position being Gesso Decimo and Millenfiore Primo. In such 14 of age he will be the boss of two famiglia which Tsuna was amazed by it.

Tsuna didn't met the other Arcobaleno's except for Skull and Verde who Tsuna, Mukuro, Yuni and Chrome was close too, beside they did live in this mansion.

"Ara~ Ara~ Minna." A sweet voice said. It was Aria.

"Mom! Aria-san!" All of them called.

"Hello minna~ Its time for lunch. Care to join us?" Aria ask.

Verde jump from Mukuro's head towards Tsuna's.

"Shall we? I'm hungry." Verde commented.

"Tsk, Ofcourse you are infant." Mukuro murmur and glare at Verde.

The two girls happily nod and follow Aria. Tsuna along with Mukuro and Verde was walking.

"Too bad Tsunayoshi-kun won't be the one who's cooking." Mukuro stated.

"Hm, I do miss your cooking though Tsuna." Verde said too.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like my cooking." Tsuna smile at them.

"Kufufufu~" Is only Mukuro reply before heading the dinning table and they happily eat.

"Well guys, Next month Gamma and I decided to send you back to Namimori Japan." Aria happily announced.

"Back?" Chrome ask.

"Oh that's right. Chrome, Mukuro and Yuni didn't know Namimori." Aria said. "Oh well, I might as well tell that you guys will stay their and live their for a couple of months or year" Aria said happily.

"Why?" Mukuro ask.

"Well, I was planning to send Tsuna-kun just him. But.... I can clearly see you won't agree to that." Aria said.

"Again Why?" Mukuro ask.

Aria still smiling.
"Well, I want to have my Mini-vacation at Japan Namimori. I also need to check our head quarters their. Tsuna is a Japanese so he is fluent and can help me a lot. All though I doubt that Mukuro, Chrome and Yuni will allow me just to take Tsuna-kun with me neh~?"  Aria reply.

"Well, As long as were together I had no problem with that." Yuni said.

"Kufufufu~ I wonder what Japan looks like neh~" Mukuro said.

"We could explore Namimori together can we right?" Tsuna said.

"Kufufufu~ Ofcourse Tsunayoshi." Mukuro said.

"Mukuro-Sam, Cielo-nii. We still have a class tomorrow are'nt we?" Chrome said.

Mukuro and Tsuna look at Chrome then each other.

"Our Homework!" Mukuro and Tsuna both yelled. They hurry eating and then rush towards their own room.

"Aria, Those two never change." Gamma said.

"Well, Yeah. Since Mukuro decided to stay here this house became more lively than it is." Aria said smiling.

"But I don't trust that Pineapple, his creepy." Gamma said.

"Hey,Don't be like that Dad. Mukuro-nii is a nice guy." Yuni protest.

"Well, He looks creepy but his soft from inside." Aria said

"But that pineapple is great at Illusionist too and possess Mist flames.Lets not forget his eye consist of 6 path of hell." Verde said.

"Atleast he can defend and protect those people he care and himself. But.... Tsuna-kun." Aria said.

"That's why you want him back to Namimori." Verde said.

"To regain his memory." Gamma said.

_________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊