Teacher Dorian x Reader

(Teacher can either be a high school teacher or College teacher. )

Your new math teacher, Dorian, has taken a liking to you. And it may have gotten a little too far. It started out with being his class favorite. He always picked on you, chose your papers to be the class example, and give you extra grade points. Dorian would write tiny comments on your papers. It would be the standard 'Great job' and 'nice work' But he would also write,.more affectionate comments, such as, 'You're so smart' and 'You're looking beautiful today'. 

You could remember the first day you got your first "affectionate" note. It had to of been at least a month and a half ago, but you can remember like it happened yesterday. But when you got the note, your heart was beating so fast. You were scared to look at Dorian, but you did it anyways. When you glanced at him, he looked up from his desk to you, and gave you a wink. And at that moment, you were blushing so bad, one of your friends thought you were mad or something. But you explained to that that it just suddenly got hot. 

Dorian can be considered handsome. Other classmates gushed about him behind his back. Hell, you would do it too. But, Dorian knew you did. It was like he could read your thoughts. He payed most of his attention you. In fact, your guys's teacher and student relationship basically broke. He would graze his fingers along your sides, and whisper in your ear. And you gladly accepted it. 

One day, you're sitting in his math class doodling on a paper. You looked up at the clock and saw that it is two minutes before the bell rang. While packing up your notebooks and laptop, someone placed their hand on your shoulder. You looked over your left shoulder to see Dorian. His copper air slightly grazing over his face. "what's that?" He asked. You got confused and looked down at your table. "I'm talking about your drawing." He pointed. You shrugged and put your notebook away. "Just a drawing". 

The bell rings, so you get up and put your bag on. You pushed in your chair, and started to walk towards the door, but Dorian called you. "Can you come see me during your study hall. I want to talk to you about an issue I have." You said "sure" So Dorian wrote you a pass to come see him during your study hall. He gave you the pass, and you took it. When exiting his classroom, you looked at the pass and saw he wrote a note on it. The note said. "come to my classroom immediately, beautiful." You blushed and stuffed the pass in your pocket and went to your next class.

*Study hall*

When you got study hall, you told your teacher that you'll be seeing the math teacher. They excused you, so you went on your way. 

When arriving to his classroom, there wasn't anyone there yet. Dorian looked up at you and motioned for you to close his door. Which you did. He then called you over. You walked to him, and when you approached him. Dorian immediately wrapped his left arm around your waist, and locked his right hand with your chin, making you look up at him. You stared into his dark brown eyes. Something about him is always so dominating. 

"You're so beautiful" Dorian says before leaning in for a kiss. Dorian automatically slides in his tongue into your mouth. You openly welcomed him. Dorian gripped onto your hip, pulling you closer to him. He thrusted against your body. You can feel yourself getting turned on every time he grinded against you. 

Things were getting hot, Dorian was groping and grinding, till both of you heard something. The door knob was making a noise. You two both got into the moment, and forgot you two are at school. Dorian forced you to go under his desk. Which a decent hiding spot, You couldn't see anything but wood if you stood in the front of it. 

Dorian went to the door and opened it. You assumed it was his study hall class. "Sorry, I forgot this door automatically locks." You heard some people chuckle and say it's 'ok'. Dorian makes some announcements. Saying if they need help on anything come to his desk. You kept quiet, trying to not make a sound. 

You heard footsteps coming to the desk, it is either Dorian or student. Your heart raced. But it is just Dorian. He sat in his chair for at least a minute with out doing anything. You wondered if he was going to do something or just leave you there. He didn't even need to hide you under there, you could have just sat at a table and played cool. But no, he got you stuck. 

Right when you were going to put matters into your own hands, Dorian reached down and unzipped his pants. 'finally' you thought. Dorian pulled out his half erected member. Dorian pulled his hands away to work on his desk. So you did the rest of the "work". 

You grabbed his member and began to do light strokes. Within seconds, his cock became hard. You quietly leaned in and licked the tip of his cock. You could see and feel Dorian tense up, but he continued to work. You sucked on the head, swirling your wet tongue around the head. You jerked his shaft with your hand. You can hear Dorian grunt, but he'll disguise it by clearing his throat. You finally put the whole of his dick into your mouth. It was a bit too much at first, but you adjusted to him. You didn't move for a couple of seconds, trying to tease him. You can feel Dorian move his hips ever so slightly. You figured, you're finished teasing him, so you continuously bobbed your head up and down his shaft. 

You pulled your head away from his cock, which had a thin strand of saliva connected to each other. You wiped your spit off of your face. Then, you went back to stroking his dick. You noticed a small bead of precum leaking out of the head. You swipped the precum off with your index finger. you brought your finger up to you mouth and tasted it. Which was bitter and salty taste, something you really don't want to taste again. 

After tasting his precum you jerked Dorian till he was about to cum. Before Dorian came, His left hand came under the desk, and gripped you by your hair. He pulled your face towards his cock. Something was telling you to open you mouth and give him another suck. You followed that feeling and gave him a couple more licks and sucks. Dorian gripped onto your head tighter, and forced you all the way down his shaft. Dorian came into your mouth. He tensed up and his body, slightly trembling. Dorian made you swallow his cum. Which wasn't a pleasant taste, but you swallowed it anyways. 

After you cleaned up the remaining liquids, you just quietly sat under his desk till the bell rang.You stayed underneath his desk till Dorian signaled for you that all students left his classroom. 

Dorian helped you up from the ground. Dorian gave you kiss on the lips and whispered in your ear. "Hope to do this again next time" His sentence made you have goosebumps. But you're glad This situation happened. It feels right. You don't know how, but it does. Maybe that's just you being love-struck. 

---Heck yesssss I got a chapter out. This was totally not inspired by my hot math teacher. lmao           Which reminds me, I have a midterms test tomorrow in his class. Write down a couple of notes and crash out. as it's currently 12:50am. I didn't exactly get it out "by tomorrow" As i said in my update on Halloween, but hey, Close enough right? only by an hour haha. Have a good night, day, evening, or morning. 

-KingOfTortoises