Vladimir Tod x Reader (The Bus Trip)

"Uggh, why do I even have to go on this trip, I don't even know anyone this bus." I groaned at one of the guardians, "You are required to go miss (y/n), every ( your grade ) is required to go."
After I have a "conversation" with one of the supervisor's they told me to go find a seat and chill out until everyone is on the bus/charter. I found a seat at the back fortunately no one was back there, at least I could sit in quiet until,...everyone start loading up the bus.
-= Skip 10 Minutes. You still have not moved -=
I was on my phone updating random things and yet we still have not moved it has been about 10 minutes until, there was one kid left and he so happened to be Vladimir Tod one of my many crushes at this school but he makes it to top one. I was so busy in my thoughts I didn't know that he was asking me something " hey um could I sit here? Everyone doesn't really want me to sit next to them and...this seemed the only spot available" he seemed a bit shy when he said that but I said sure. " but um why didn't you sat over there like, right across from us." " oh, um my friend Henry and his..girlfriend?.. is are sitting there ". I just nodded towards him and went back to my phone so I wouldn't have to humiliate myself in front of my crush. So I just sat back and tried to relax while listening to music.
( Let's just skip to the chase cause I'm lazy:) )
At one point I was so bored I decided to think Lewd thoughts, of course I would because I'm sitting right next to my crush.
I was sitting there being a blushing mess on the thought I had about Vlad ' oh god, I'm going to hell aren't I ' I thought to myself, until I felt someone gal on my shoulder. I jumped " oh I'm yes?.." I noticed that Vlad was shuffling a bit and had his sweater over his crotch. I was a hit suspicious because of the obvious clues, which made me blush even more just to think about it but I tried not think about it because, he may not even be doing the action I'm think about. " can you help me out real quick....plus it was your fault". He said in a shy but dominate tone, which got me confused because Vlad seemed like a shy kid. " u-um what? " Vlad looked around a bit and looked back at me and grabbed my hand and began to lower my hand towards his groin, I tried to pull back but he had a tight grip on my wrist. " please y/n.. just this once." He said with pleading eyes. I just looked at him for a couple of seconds and nodded in agreement.
I was looking around and everyone was either sleeping or on their phones. I put my hand under his coat which is still over his crotch. Once I felt his member I blushed badly not only because my hand is over his crotch but he allowed me touch it. I did one stroke across is pants and he made a grunt, " yeah, sorry. I'm a bit sensitive so don't go to rough or we'll cause a scene." I nodded and continued to do slow strokes until I slowly unzipped his pants to only feel his boxers. " you can keep going.." I pulled out his member but I wasn't able to see it because the jacket was covering it so we wouldn't be that noticeable. I felt his member in my hand I began to stroke it slowly at first so he wouldn't make that much noise. Vlad gave me a nod which told me to go a bit faster, my hand was going up and down and I could feel the pre-cum on the top of his shaft which made me blush. His breathing was getting faster and grunting a bit more. " ugh y/n, please keep going and don't stop. I'm so close " I went faster making sure there wasn't no noises that can be disturbing to the other people. After his breathing went faster I stopped making him whimper, " can I try something? " I said, he nodded. I made my towards the ground making myself comfortable on the ground. I uncovered his member. It looked big, it was bigger than what I was imagining after my little pause I wrapped my lips around around his member and began to suck on his member. Vlad jumped and grunted. I proceeded to suck on his member getting faster and faster. Vlad put his hands on top of my head so he could go deeper into my mouth. "a-ah y/n I'm gonna-" He came into my mouth and held my head still for a moment until I pulled my head up and stared up at Vlad. " come her y/n " he said while lifting my face to his. " you got a little there by your mouth. He licked off some of his cum from my mouth, I blushed deeply and got back up to wipe my mouth. Vlad zipped back up his pants and leaned towards my ear and whispered " that felt really good y/n, in sorry but I just couldn't help my self. ". I just blushed " yeah,.. you're welcome Vlad. Anything for you". Silence went by for a couple of seconds. Until you could hear his friend Henry say " Nice Vlad! " with two thumbs up which led to me and Vlad to blush.

____________________________________
Haha. Sorry this is my first lemon and story. This was based off my imagination of a boy I was thinking about haha. But, yeah. Sorry if it's OOC and it didn't involve much on the vampire part. I was going but I'm a bit tired. I have to wake up tomorrow at 6:00am for school. And it it's 11:20pm haha. So I'm yeah. Haha.