♡ || Mugman x Female Reader x Cuphead

Warning: fluff.

Information: you help mugman and cuphead  on their little adventure.

A/N: this ain't no damn threesome for your information like hell no-

(( I guess in this fan-fiction, cuphead and mugman aren't your brothers?? Idk I just don't want to make this incest, maybe their your cousins lol?? ))

___________________________________

You were reading your favorite book of all time. It was called (f/b), it was a very nice book that you enjoyed reading over and over again until you wanted a part 2 of (f/b).

You were currently in your room, just reading a book, on a hot and sunny day. You hated when it was hot and every single sweat on your body would ache your back. Luckily you didn't have work today because it was the weekend, but if you did, your skin on your bones would have just left you.

You were flipping through pages on the book until you heard a knock at your door. It was very light and gentle but you could still hear it from the other side of the room.

You got up from your comfortable position on your bed and walked over to the door. You put your hand on the knob and turned it until it was unlocked. You peeked outside and saw the people that would always talk to you and please you. Cuphead and Mugman.

"Oh hey Mugman and Cuphead! What brings you both here?" You asked them happily. You loved the two very much, well sometimes. Cuphead would always be the brave type and never really be softing up to people, but you discovered he does it a lot sometimes when your not looking but secretly you were. Mugman is a very worried person, he would always get worried if something bad happens or if he did something, he most likely will scream if so, he was a very soft person to you and you loved him for that.

"Oh we just stopped by and thought maybe you'd like to come with us on a little adventure?" Cuphead said which shaked you out of your thoughts. "Cool sounds fun, I'd like to come along!" You said excitedly. You loved going on adventures but a part of you wants to stay home and do other stuff that's not really important.

"Great! Now we have a third person in our party! You won't regret this!" Cuphead said proudly. You laughed and you all started walking down the stairs of Elder Kettles house. "I-I hope we didn't bother you that much." Mugman said quietly. "It's fine Mugman, anyway I would love to go on a adventure with the best man in the world!" You answered Mugman which he smiled widely to but Cuphead just shrugged it off. Looks like someones jealous...

We all stepped out of Elder Kettles house, not trying to wake him up from his slumber, and walked over to the big tall tree forest that Mugman and Cuphead usely play hide-and-seek at.

((Time skip to questioning to myself why I'm so inactive on here.))

"Ok.. were here!" Cuphead shouted to us and pointed at the forest. You looked over at the forest and was amazed. The trees were so tall that if it came crashing down, it probably would kill someone or make the ground rumble, which kinda scared you but they were remarkable beautiful at its state.

"Me and Cuphead found this blue looking blob when we came here but he seeems to be not here anymore, so I guess we'll have too-" Mugman was slowly walking backwards but Cuphead grabbed him. "No No! We are not leaving until we find that blue blob looking thing!" Cuphead said while holding Mugman. Mugman tried to break free but couldn't since he's more weaker then Cuphead. You all eventually decided to walk in there together, since Mugman was always having second thoughts about everything in his life.

You all walk for a very great distance until you couldn't even see the entrance anymore, which worried you the most. Cuphead saw this and reached out to hold your hand. You were shocked at this and looked over at him. "Y-you know it's o-ok to be scared.." Cuphead said while blushing and looking away to the side. He never did this sort of thing so you enjoyed it while it lasted. Mugman saw all of this and had a sad looking face now. Someone else is jealous now...

You both came to a stop and saw there was two paths to go even further, one path on the left and one path on the right. You didn't know which one was the correct one, maybe one of them was a bad one and other was good.

"This seems easy, I'll go left and Mugman goes on right. (y/n), you stay with me." Cuphead turned around and looked up at me.

"W-what? No! (y/n) is coming with me! I-I'm too scared of the dark!" Mugman said to Cuphead with a sad tone in his voice.

"Oh yeah I forgot! You still sleep with a night light on! And no, (y/n) is coming with me! You have to step up your fears and go by yourself!" Cuphead shouted to Mugman with a angry tone in his voice.

"I-It doesn't matter if I sleep with a night light, what matters is that I need (y/n) now!" Mugman shouted to Cuphead while looking up at you.

"Why should she go with you? You know she likes me more then you!" Cuphead shouted more at Mugman, both just fighting back.

"W-what are y-you talking about! She l-likes me more then you!" Mugman was full on in rage.

"That is totally not true! She said that I'm her favorite! Right (y/n)?" Cuphead shouted to Mugman even more and looked up at you.

"N-No she said I'm her favorite, right (y/n)? A-Am I?" Mugman shouted to Cuphead and soften when he looked at you.

You were in the state of being confused but you surely had to pick one of them. You loved both so much but this decision was gonna be hard. If you picked Cuphead, then Mugman would be sad and lonely and won't know any direction to go. If you go with Mugman, then Cuphead would be furious and never come back, he probably would just leave us... So the last thing you thought was:

Cuphead?

or

Mugman?

1122 words

1122 words. I was watching some telltale series and this just came to my mind when I finished one series. Anyway, thank you guys for 13k+!! I'm so happy that I made it this far in this app omg. Anyway I'll make a separate fan-fiction of which one you guys pick. <3