CHAPTER 13

Final.

As the gun was fired you squezed your eyes shut. Gripping onto Richie.

"Holy fuck"

You opened your eyes to see Georgies lifless body on the ground.
For a split second you thought it was over. You thought you were safe.
But not all good things last.

The younger boys body began to violently shake and twist on the floor, his head was shaking back and forth in a quick pace. His yellow raincoat and blue jeans began to morph into  into the familiar suit of the clown.
IT was trasforming.
His limbs grew larger by the second. Then his face changed into the terrifying form of Pennywise.
IT slowly rose up from the ground almost like it was a ventriloquist doll being pulled up by its strings.

Bill stood there petrified not knowing what to do in this moment.

"Kill it! Kill it! Kill in now Bill!" Eddie screamed.
"Kill it!"
The rest of the group screamed at Bill to kill the creature as its head slowly was lifted up to look at Bill.

"Wait, the guns not loaded" Mike said to himself.
With relization his eyes widened in fear for his friend.
"THE GUNS NOT LOADED" Mike screamed trying to warn Bill that the gun wasn't going to do anything. 
But it was no use, without realizing Bill held the gun up to the clowns head and pulled the trigger, at the spot where he held the gun began to crack like glass. IT swung its head back spitting up a black goo into the air.
IT began to shake and spin as it tilted its body back up straight.
You began to back up, trying to pull Richie back with you but he wouldnt budge.
"BILL RUN!" Bev shouted trying to get him back into reality.

The clown suddenly lunged at Bill, he backed up trying despratly to get away. He tripped, falling to the ground. You watched as he tried to scpot away struggling to get up but IT jumped on him pinning him down. Bill pushed it back with the metal gun  as ITs mouth opened wide revealing millions of jaged teeth.
In only seconds Bev rushed to his side grabbing a large sharp pole that Ben had brought from the Well house.
Just in time Pennywise overpower ed Bill sending the gun flying out of Bills grasp.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Bev yelled, hilding the pole up to ITs face threatening to plunge it through the clowns face.
IT jumped of of Bill now diverting its attention to Bev. IT grabbed the pole and ripped it out of her hand in seconds. Bev began to quickly back up as she had realized what she was really dealing with.

"BEVERLY NO!" Eddie screamed, to scared to get close.

Mike grabbed a thick rod and ran towards IT trying to help Bev but before he could do anything IT grabbed the colar of his shirt throwing him against the concrete wall, his back hitting it hard.

"MIKE!" Stan screamed as you and him began to rush over to help.
"Mike! Mike, are you okay!?" You asked holding his shoulder.
He slowly sat up rubbing his forehead.
"Yeah, im fine"
Stan quickly pulled him back up, you then diverted your attention over to the group Bill had IT held back with a long metal rod stuck in between his teeth as he sat on ITs back. The clown spun in circles trying to get him off, Ben then jumped onto the clowns arm trying to get IT to stop, Stan doing the same.

Richie jumped onto the clowns back where Bill was he hit the clown on the head with his fists trying to stay steady.
"RICHIE NO!" You yelled, worried that he would get hurt.
The clown threw Stan off his arm causing him to hit the ground along with Ben, the then grabbed Richie by the back of the shirt flipping him into the ground, his back hitting the hard concrete. Without thinking you ran over to him unaware that the clown was now holding Bill.