| seo eunkwang - 꿈 |

it was a sunday when you went to your boyfriend, eunkwang's house. you knew the passcode so you just went in, him not being aware of that.

he was still sleeping..

gosh, it's 12 pm and he's still sleeping, wow.
you thought to yourself.

you went his room and sat down beside him. he was hugging his pillow and stuffing it in between his legs with his mouth opened.

(ah, why am i so soft with eunkwang?)

you felt sleepy as well so you laid down beside him, fortunately his bed was big for the both of you to fit in it.

next thing you know, you drifted to sleep.

you smelled something from the kitchen which immediately woke you up, you look beside you and the person you were hugging earlier disappeared.

you were about to stand up when you saw a figure in-front of the door.

"let's eat." he said smiling and softly winked at you.
"okay, let me brush my teeth."

as you went in the toilet, you look at the clock and it was 7 pm already.

what? i slept for 7 hours? huh?

you went to the kitchen and you saw a full meal, eunkwang cooked.

"did you really cook this?"
"of course! im a great cook aren't i?" he grabbed your waist, laughing.

you ate your food and washed the dishes together.

after that, you decided to watch a movie with him. he agreed.
you didn't really want to watch a movie but, you just wanted to spend time with him

"y/n." he interrupted the movie you weren't even paying attention to.
"yes?"
"i dreamt about you leaving me because you found someone new, someone better." he laid on your shoulder.
"really?" you laughed.
"don't worry. i will never do that to you, not in a million years. i will always be contented and grateful for you, okay? don't think like that."

you kissed his cheek softly causing him to get startled. he looked at you, and you knew that he fluttered.

"taking advantage of me!"

you laughed out loud and you kissed him once again, on the lips.

—————

i felt very, very soft with eunkwang today, so i made a story !! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ, how was it? :)