are they jealous of your best friend

MIKE
best friend: will
are they jealous: yes and no. you and will had always been extremely close, and people like troy always told him you'd leave for will. he was afraid of how close you two were, but trusted you completely.

WILL
best friend: mike
are they jealous: no. like mike, he trusts you and knows you two are just friends. although, if you and mike ever started dating, he would be supportive as long as you were happy.

LUCAS
best friend: dustin
are they jealous: no. you and dustin were best friends that moved to hawkins together. he knows if you two liked each other, you probably would have dated or had feelings for each other when you moved to hawkins.

DUSTIN
best friend: steve
are they jealous: no, steve is your brother. steve actually likes dustin, which is a bonus.

STEVE
best friend: jonathan
are they jealous: yes. he knows that you love him very much, but he knows how close you two are. he never shows it, but he really is insecure when it comes to you.

JONATHAN
best friend: will
are they jealous: no. you're like an older sister to will, and jonathan really appreciates you being there for him and his family during will's recovery.

NANCY
best friend: steve
are they jealous: no. she knows you and steve had been best friends since the sandbox days. if you ever liked each other, you definitely would have dated at some point.

ELEVEN
best friend: mike
are they jealous: yes, very. she doesn't really know what jealousy is, but every time you and mike get close she flips.

MAX
best friend: lucas
are they jealous: yes. you've known lucas much longer than her, and although you and lucas are just friends, she still worries that you might leave her for him.

BILLY
best friend: him
are they jealous: no. he won't let you talk to anyone else, really, but this causes him to be insecure and believe you're gonna leave him for someone else.