Actually im in the bathroom of this dressing room to wear the heavy gown.

"Open the door so that I zip that thing up" Mom said.

I open the door and I turn back and she zip it.

"My baby, is now a grown woman" Mom is tearing again.

"Mom, stop crying. We're almost late. Let's go!!" I said.

As we hurriedly went inside the car. We straightly went to the church and thank God, there's no traffic!

As we arrived in the church, im so nervous. Really nervous. But in the same time im very Excited.

"Are you nervous?" Mom asked.

"Yep" I said.

"Oh, that's my expression when your dad and me, got married" She said.

"Ok, I'll go inside first. Goodluck and have fun!" Mom said.

(Please play MARRY ME BY: JASON DERULO😉)

When the door opens, many people are looking towards me, and many cameras flashing. Many gasping people and many people smilling.

"She's so pretty"
"Omooo, she looks like her mother. when Her mom and dad got married."
"What a beautiful young lady"

I think they are my moms, friends before?

As I went todwards my dad, I put my left arms around his arms.

"My baby Y/N is now grown up." My dad smiled.

Jungkook's friend greeted me and some of them wants to make a high five.

"Woah! Y/N-ah, is that you?!" Taehyung Shockley said.

"Y/N congrats!! Hwaiting!!" Cherrylou said.

As I almost near at Jungkook, he smiled widely, it seems he isn't nervous though.

"Aren't you nervous Bae?" I asked.

"Why would I be nervous? If the woman of my life is infront of me?" He said.

"Your still cheesy though" I chuckled.

And the priest started the mass.

"Are you Jeon Jungkook, take Yoo Y/N to be your, Beloved wife and be your love forever?" The prist said.

"I do" He said.

"Are you Yoo Y/N, take Jeon Jungkook, to be your beloved husband and be your love forever?"

"I do" I smiled.

We exchange rings.

"You are now, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. You may now kiss the bride" The prist said.

Jungkook lift the stuff covered in my face and we connect our lips. Everyone was clapping except for Jungkook's hyungs. They are cheering and they are so wild.

"Woah!!! JEON JUNGKOOKIE IS NOW A MAN!!" Taehyung cheered.

"Jeon Jungkook, you have fun" Jhope said in english.

"Maknae!! Congrats!!!!" Jimin said.

"Dongsaeng congrats!!!" Yoongi cheered. And everyone beggan to be silent.

"Hyung did you just cheered?" Namjoon asked.

"Why? is it bad?" He asked.

"HE EVEN YELLED JHOPE'S NAME IN THE HALLWAYS" I shouted and everyone then imitate Yoongi.

"JHOPPPEEEE"

Jhope just laughed.

"Evening"