Remember Me Pt. 2~ Christian McCaffrey (Carolina Panthers)

On a positive note before you read, can we just take a moment to admire how CMC is doing in the NFL he's such an amazing player and I love watching him play even if I'm not a Carolina fan.🏈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Truth is we could've been okay...And we were okay.

The thing is that it almost felt like a picture perfect relationship, we were so far from each other but it was almost like our love was something that kept up us attached.

He'd call me after class and before class,after his practices even if they were late. The second semester came along and he was really into his friends and football. So calling each other became a once a week up until we stopped all together.

Now I'm sitting in my dorm on the floor tears rolling down my face the tears weren't stopping  either.

Dear Christian,
        I miss you. We haven't talked in a week or so and I'm starting to question our relationship. Why am I putting myself through it? When is the paint going to end? I have no answers to those questions. With that being said I don't think I can do this anymore. The back and forth just texting; I'm obviously a burden and I want you to stay focused on football and your friends, not your emotional girlfriend. With that being said I don't think we should be together anymore. Sorry.

                                                                ~Y/n

It didn't help...I'm still crying...it still hurts.

~Christian's POV~

I scrolled through the plane tickets to y/c/s/n (your college state name) so I could go and surprise y/n at college. She's gonna be surprised.

We haven't talked in a week or two and maybe I should've called like I promised but I've been busy I'm still trying to adjust to the college life. It's super busy and football plays a big part in it

My phone vibrated it was a text from y/n.

From y/n ☺️❤️:

Dear Christian,
        I miss you. We haven't talked in a week or so and I'm starting to question our relationship. Why am I putting myself through it? When is the paint going to end? I have no answers to those questions. With that being said I don't think I can do this anymore. The back and forth just texting; I'm obviously a burden and I want you to stay focused on football and your friends, not your emotional girlfriend. With that being said I don't think we should be together anymore. Sorry.

                                                                ~Y/n

No.

She's not serious.

No.

I called her and it went to voicemail, I called her a second time she obviously ignored, and the third went right to voicemail.

"Pick up!"I yell.

I texted her.

To y/n☺️❤️:

Babe are you serious about this?

She didn't respond but she read it.

Y/n please answer me what happened...I'm sorry we haven't talked in a while, I'm really sorry just talk to me.

Still no response.

I put my phone down and cried; so she meant it, It's over. Even though I still love her, it's over.

I slam the laptop closed and flop onto my bed and put my face in my pillow and cried...that's what I did for the next couple of days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys!!!!!There needs to be a part three it can't be left this way, let me know if you wanna see a part three. I hope you enjoyed this emotional one!!!😩👍