Go Dawgs!

October 2014

Cassie's POV

I looked in the mirror one last time checking my makeup and grinned. I had on my favorite Dawgs jersey with a pair of black skinny jeans and my red Converses. I'd left my long hair down and curled the ends. I had the weekend off from filming and tonight was the UGA homecoming game. Caroline and Luke were in town and had gotten a box to watch with a few friends.

Even though Brantley and I had been split up for over a year, I had still kept up my friendship with Caroline. She had begged me to fly out for some of Luke's stadium shows this summer, but I had refused because she had always planned for the ones Brantley was at. I had shaken my finger at her telling her I knew what she was doing.

I heard the honk of a horn in my driveway and grabbed my phone and wristlet before darting out the door. Caroline waved at me from the drivers seat of Luke's truck. I paused for half a second at the blonde in the passenger seat but smiled when recognition hit. I opened the back door climbing in and leaned over the console to give Caroline a big hug and smacking kiss on the cheek.

"Well damn Cass," Caroline said with a wink. "If being single this long is making you swing that way I just may have to divorce Luke. I bet you snore less."

"Please," I said with a laugh pushing her arm. "You love that man too much. I can't quite shake it for you like he can."

"Aghhh," Lauren groaned from beside me as I turned to wrap her in a hug. "Please do not get her started on the merit of Luke's assets. I may just puke."

"I agree," the woman in the front said with a laugh earning a smack from Caroline before she pulled out of my driveway. "We all see just how tight those jeans are. I'm Brittany."

"Cassie," I said giving her a grin then smirked. "I do believe that man of yours rocks some pretty tight jeans as well."

"Good God does he!" Caroline said fanning herself as she turned into the stadium parking lot. "I've been trying to bounce a quarter off Jason's ass for years."

"Woman!" Lauren said as we all cracked up. "For once in your life behave yourself."

"Not possible!" Brittany and I both said between laughs.

"What???" Caroline huffed as she parked the truck climbed out. She looped an arm around my shoulders as we headed into the stadium. "Ok Cass..... Spill."

"Spill what Caroline?" I asked pulling my ticket out of my pocket.

"Oh shit," I heard Brittany murmur. I gave her a funny look but got one in return telling me I was on my own with this one.

"Crap," Lauren said shaking her head and looking heavenward. "I knew this was coming. After that last concert, I knew this was coming. Half drunk and whipped the ruler out on the poor man."

"What?" I said narrowing my eyes as Caroline smirked and pointed towards the elevator we needed to take.

"Well, you've got to get back on the horse at some point so to speak honey," Caroline said giving me a wide smile. "I need to know what your measurement requirements are so I can help a sister out."

"Shiitttt...." Brittany squeaked.

"My what...."I asked whirling my head around with wide eyes. "Caroline? Are you asking me what dick size I prefer? First of all, I am not dating! Let alone sleeping with anyone. I don't have time."

"Pretty sure she's asking about just one in particular?" Lauren whistled out trying to not laugh.

"I just want to make sure you are getting what you are used to sweetie," Caroline drawled with a wide smile. I narrowed my eyes and raised an eyebrow at her.