Well....Hello There

May 2012

Cassie's POV

I stomped into the dressing room I was sharing with Kelsey. We had met each other a five years ago when I had first come out and started auditioning. She was like me, hadn't had a major break, but we both stayed really busy. We both had been cast in this Lifetime Movie and had been having fun since neither of us had had the traditional college experience.

But the shoots had been long. There was a ton of delays each day because the main star was a total diva. I was beyond tired and frustrated. We had the weekend off. I had planned to fly to Nashville to meet up with Brantley and Ben, but we were delayed from yesterday.

I'd had to cancel my flight out for this morning. B was up there this weekend doing some interviews and theyd planned to catch a show or two down on the strip. I kicked the shoes I was wearing off with a curse.

It had been almost a month since I had seen him and I missed him like crazy. For the most part right now, it had been easier for me to go and meet him. He had been bitching that he hated I was doing all the traveling.

I needed two things right now, some downtime and my boyfriend. I changed out of the outfit I had been wearing and slipped on my favorite robe before walking out and flopping into the makeup chair beside Kelsey as she leaned over to give me a smile.

"You alright over there Cass?" she said shaking her head at my foul mood.

"No," I grumbled as I started to remove the makeup. I glared at the circles I saw under my eyes as I wiped the makeup away.

"Chin up. I know you miss him," Kelsey said giving me a grin and pulling her blonde hair off her face. "I'm gonna go run lines with Alex for an audition I have coming up. If you want we can order some pizza later and unwind. I will help you with the scripts you got yesterday. So damn proud of you for the pilot getting picked up!"

"Thanks Kels," I said giving her a tired grin. She gave me a quick hug before walking out. I heaved out a deep sigh when I was alone again. I started to unwind my hair from the braid it had been twisted into earlier and jumped when I heard a throat clear from the door way. My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat as I saw who was standing leaned against the door jamb grinning at me.

I followed the trail upwards starting with the tips of black boots, holey faded blue jeans, belt, chains, black tank top, and a backwards black hat. I locked eyes with his green ones in the mirror and jumped out of the chair. I darted across the room and my heart instantly felt ten times lighter at the deep laugh I heard as Brantley fell back against the wall while catching me. He lifted me up to wrap my arms and legs around him grinning at me.

"I take it someone has missed me," he murmured looking deep into my eyes.

"Damn right I did hotshot," I said smiling as he leaned down to brush his lips against mine. "I thought you were supposed to be in Nashville."

He sat me down on to my feet gently to lace our fingers together and tugged me over to the couch in here. I snuggled into his side resting my head on his shoulder.

"I was but when you text me you wouldn't be able to make it," Brantley said rubbing a big hand up and down my back. My bad mood was quickly disappearing. "I begged Rich to reschedule my stuff and jumped on the first flight out here. It was my turn to come to you darlin."

"B," I said lifting my head to look at him. "I don't mind the traveling. I'm used to it."

"Cass," he said with squeezing my hip. "I know you are. But this relationship isn't a one-way street. I can rearrange things to if need be. I missed you. Something just told me that you needed me."