"Six five three." I say.

"What?" Alex questions.

"I don't have a name." I say.

"What? everyone has a name." Alex says.

"Well You're not from where I'm from." I say.

"Where are you from?" Alex asks.

"You said it earlier." I giggle.

"The only place I said earlier was-" Alex pauses."No. Way."

"You guessed it." I say.

"Okay, so what do I call you?" Alex asks me as I look around the cafe and see a poster with a name on it. it reads "Ariana Grande".

"Ariana." I say.

"Okay then Ari." Alex says as I give him confused look.

"Of you don't mind me calling you that." Alex says as I shrug.

"You want anything?" Alex asks me.

"I don't know what any of that stuff is." I say.

"I have an idea." Alex says walking up to the counter and ordering something.

"Here try this." Alex says handing me a cup of something.

"What is it?" I ask eyeing the odd drink.

"Coffee. it practically just gives you more energy to do stupid things." Alex shrugs as I nod and try the 'coffee'.

"That actually isn't that bad. I mean it's not spike beetles or anything but it's good." I say.

"What's a "spike beetle"?" Alex asks me.

"It's a blue looking beetle that is food on my planet." I say.

"Oh. so, what do you know about earth?" Alex asks me.

"Not much. that was my mission. to come here and find information on earth." I say.

"Why do you need info on earth?" Alex asks as I shrug.

"I'm not sure. no one told me. as an experiment you're not supposed to question, you're just supposed to listen." I say looking at the ground.

"You're an experiment?" Alex asks as I nod.

"Yeah. I'm one of the experiments that failed but no one knows that. they can't tell that an experiment is failed until they are somewhere around nine years old. when I was nine I heard people talking about experiments that had failed and I told myself that I had to pretend that I was perfect for as long as I could. so as far as my planet knows I'm perfect. I closed myself off from everyone that tried to come near me. so I have no friends on my planet. this planet is my new start. at least it is for a year. then I have to return." I explain.

"You seem pretty perfect to me." Alex says as I start to blush.

"You think I'm perfect?" I smile.

"Well, I mean, um...." Alex trails off.

"It's fine." I giggle.

"So, where do you want to go next?" Alex asks me as I shrug.

"Don't know. hey, do you know what an arcade is?" I ask.

"Do I!" Alex says as he grabs my hand and runs towards a building that has lights gleaming out of the windows.

"Welcome to the arcade." Alex yells so I can hear him over all of the noise in the arcade.

"Hey look! there's Munch and Tuck! follow me!" Alex says as we walk over to two boys. one of them is holding a box with a circle glass piece on the end.

"Alex, what's that thing he's holding?" I ask looking at Alex.

"It's a video camera. whatever he points that at it remembers it and he can look at the footage on it and watch it. he never turns that thing off so don't be freaked out if he starts asking you a bunch of questions and recording you." Alex explains as I nod. we walk over to the two boys and I wave.

"Hey." The blonde one who I think is Munch says looking at me.

"Alex, who's this?" the other one who I'm pretty sure is Tuck says looking at me

"This is Ariana." Alex says as both boys nod.

"I'm Tuck." the one with the camera that I now know as Tuck says as he holds his hand out like Alex did earlier. After a second Tuck pulls his hand back.

"I'm Munch." The blonde one says looking back at the game he was playing. I look at the large screen and see home shooting down space ships. my eyes go wide and before I can say anything about shooting down my kind, Alex pulled me behind one of the machines.

"That's really offensive!" I whisper/yell harshly.

"I know that was probably one of the most offensive things you've seen so far so I wouldn't suggest watching men in black or else you'll really lose it." Alex says looking at me and then around the building.

"Why are your eyes red?" Alex asks looking into my eyes.

"It's a glitch, I try to control my glitches but it's not that easy." I look away.

"Well, I think that it's what makes you who you are. Glitches and all, you're you." Alex says as I look back up from the ground and smile.

"Thanks, Alex" I smile.

"I'm only telling you the truth" Alex smiles back.

"C'mon, lets go see if Munch is done offending aliens." Alex says taking my hand. but when he does I feel sparks. I jump a little and so does Alex. I shrug it off as Alex and I run back to where Tuck and Munch are.

"Where did you two go?" Tuck asks pointing the camera in my face.

"Can you get that out of my face, please?" I ask knowing the slightest thing could make me mad or something and my eyes would change colors.

"Yeah sure." Tuck says pointing the camera back at Munch.

"So, did you just move here?" Munch asks me.

"You could say that." I giggle.

"Okay then..." Munch says eyeing me suspiciously.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. absolutely nothing." Munch says.

"Guys, there's something you should know about Ari." Alex looks at me . "Can I tell them?" I nod at Alex and look back at the two boys who were looking confused as ever.

"Ari is an extra terrestrial"
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
New story! thank you for reading this! Let me know what you think in the comments!
Stay weird -🎼Anna🎼