Chapter 6: Stupid Hospitals...

Anyone else seen the Adventurous Adventures of One Direction? Best. Thing. Ever! Not really, but I thought it was funny. Watch it!!!

 ~~~~~

Ever get the feeling where you wake up and you don't know where you are, and then you remember? Well, that's how I felt. Except I couldn't remember where I was, at all. Thinking about it, the last thing I remember was Louis' face. 

For some reason, my arm felt really,  really stiff. Lifting it up to my face, it was covered in a baby blue cast. I closed my eyes. Groaning, I tried to move my legs, but they were stiff too. I opened my eyes, and in relief, I saw Niall asleep with his head on my legs. He looked so cute when he was asleep. Wait, did I just say that?

Looking around, I noticed a door on my right, Niall next to me in a chair, Zayn at the foot of my bed, a bed with a girl next to me, a windo-a girl? Looking at her closely, I noticed it was the girl from Starbucks. Her hair was pulled away from her face, her hands clasped together on her lap. I took a look at Zayn, who was messing with his phone. He would occasionally look up to her, with adoration in his eyes. I sat up, trying not to wake wittle sleeping Niall.

"Like her, huh?" I asked, getting his attention.

"Psh, no! Why would I like her..." I gave him a questioning look.

"Mmm-hmm," I said.

"Okay, well I fancy her" He said dreamily.

"Fancy?" I said, still quite confused with the British slang.

"Umm..." he said, thinking. "Like her, have a crush on her?"

"Ahh. That makes more sense." I said. Just then, Niall started to wake. He stretched, eyes closed, before placing his elbows on his knees, chin cupped in hands. I took him a moment to notice me.

"You're awake! I thought you'd never wake up. I mean, I've missed your laugh?" He stated, but it came out like a question.

"Thanks, Ni. How long have I been out?"

"3 days," he said, as if it wasn't a big deal.

"3 DAY!" I yelled, causing the girl to stir in her sleep.

"Yeah," Zayn said. "You hit your head on the table, chair and floor when you fell. Knocked you out cold." I nodded and laid back down, trying to rest. After all, being in a hospital with a broken arm and a headache isn't the best thing ever. Not even giving me a few seconds to close my eyes, the door opened. The rest of the boys came in, with Summer right behind them.

"You're awake!" They yelled in unison, making the girl wake up completely. I sent them each a glare, making them quiet.

The girl sat up, then with wide eyes she noticed us.

"Who are you? Where am I? Why does it hurt when I breathe?" She kept spitting out questions.

"Hi! We're One Direction." They said. "Plus two," I added.

"Who's One Direction? Oh! You two," signaling to Louis and Zayn, "are the boys from Starbucks! And you," pointing to me, "you're the girl who saved me. Thank you," she said. I could hear the sincerity in her voice.

"Why don't I remember any of this?" I asked.

"You probably have some sort of memory loss," Liam said.

"Yes, temporary amnesia. She'll remember very soon. Give her time." We all turned our eyes behind Liam, where a nurse stood.

"Let's see..." She said, looking at her clipboard. "Bird, is it? Has a broken arm, amnesia, and her side is badly bruised." She flipped a page. "Allison Parks...fractured rib. You will both be able to leave in a few days. Until then, they'll need peace and quiet to heal. Boys -and girl- that means you will only be able to see them during visiting hours. I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave." She left the room, the boys following her. Except Harry. He came over to me and sat down where Niall was.

He sat back and just stared at me. He stayed like that for a while. I stared back at him and he didn't really notice.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"You gotta go, hun."

"Oh yeah! Get well soon, Birdie girl." He kissed my forehead then left.

"He's cute. Be careful though." Allison said, catching my attention.

"Why?" I asked.

"Never mind. Let's just say I know from experience." I left it at that.

"Fractured rib, huh? How'd that happen?" I asked.

"Well, it's a long story."

"I have time."

"Okay then...it all started when I met a guy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it is! 1 down, 4 to go!

Dedicated to @guitarstrings16 since she came up with Allison!

Vote, comment, fan and share!

~Rebekah :{)