Finally The Night

Alfies POV

I anounce to everyone that it is time to start soi say every one go to a diffrent room so you are compleatly on your own and nobody can see and there willbe a dressing gown on the back of the door put that on over you sexy cloths and come back into this room withut going into any rooms with closed doors we separate and get changed and put on our gowns i got changed and went into the cosy room and i was the first to be ready then jim marcus right after then all the girls walk in withing about 5 seconds between them. okay so all sit in a circle we will start with jim and work our way round to zoe. Jim went and he was wearing some boxers which was a bit boring so we move on it was me i took off my gown and i was wearing a thong like type but it is for men but the thing is it would only room for my dick so my balls were hanging out each side tanya was wearing a laced thong and a laced bra then we moved on to niomi was wearing a lace dress underwear then we got to marcus he was wearing golden boxers but they were 2 sizes to small so you could see eveything then it was louise louise was wearing just a normal bra and thong and finally it was zoes turn i have been waiting for this moment all day she stood up and turned so her bck wasto usand then she droppes her gown and turnes and she wasnt wearing anything and omg her bum looked amazing as did her boobs but i could feel my dick getting hard so i got my gown and put it over me she cae over and sat on my lap i blushed and marcus said "oooooooooooooooooo Alfie getting a bit tuff down there" we all laugh we carry on with the night first we play spin the bottle but diffrent rules this time you get points for diffrent tings 1 point = peck

2 points = snogg

3 points =toungs

4 points = erection / wet

5 points = blow job

6 points = finger

10 points = sex

zoe gets off my lap and sits next to me we put the bottle in the middle and we start with zoe she spins it and it lands on marcus he comes over and sits on top of me and cups her face he smashes our lips and we end up tounging bc he wouldnt stop biting her lips but she looked like she was enjoying it. we then move to jim he span and it landed o Niomi they just did a quick peck we swifly move onto tanya she landed on jim they went full on toungs and you could tell jim was enjoying himself we move in and marcus goes he spins and somehow it landed on zoe this time zoe went to marcus sat on top of him and you could see his dick was getting exited because his boxers were so tight tey start with a snog then goes onto toungs and marcus was fully up and that is when zoe pulled away and he still wanted more then it ws my turn it landed on tanya we went for a snogg we pla this for a while longer and then move on but i dont know how but every single time marcus or zoe went it would land on both of them at one point marcus had a little finger of zoei was so jellous because i never got zoe thenext game was to make a sex tape but there wasa twist and that wastat we had too pick our partner out of a hat and guess who zoe got yes marcus ofcorse she did and i hadTanya jim had Niomi and lousie got sex toys we each go into a room and we all had a pack of condoms for safty and we had sex toys incase too but we go on with the game, as we were doing this zoe and marcus were at the top of the house and myself and niomi were at the bottom but we could hear zoe and marcus verry verry clearly but the thing was is that Niomi was way bettertham Zoe was with me, we all finish and meet back in the cosy roombut marcus and zoe still wernt here so we wait 10 more mins and thats when they come down with a smirk on their faces we go into the living room and play all the vidios on the big tv and we had to sitwith the person we did it with but zoe and marcus seemed way to counfterble together where as me and niomi we sitting next to each other like normal friends but they were all cuddled up and both naked we watch them and all vote on the best one and obvously it was zoe and marcus we play tons more games and then call it a night when it gets to about 2 am. we go to bed in our normal couples but it gets to about 4:30 am and zoe gets up i just thought she was going to get a drink toi just let her go.

ZOES POV

I go down to the kitchen to get a drink and i was still naked because nobody was awake and i was infront of everyone earlir so it diddnt make a diffrence i go to the sink and get some water and as i turn around i see marcus sitting on the sofa on his own naked i go over to see why he was there and we start talking i ask why he was down here he said he came to sitdown here because him and niomi had a argument because we where enjoying our self too much during the games etc so he said he coudnt help it so i sat with him and talkted he looked into my eyes and say "Zoe I love you" i replied with "I love you too marcus but Alfie" marcus leans in and his soft lips touch mine he cups my face and i couldnt help but kiss back i put my hands on his sholders and he slowly moves his hands down my body he goes down to my boobs and circles my nipples then moves down to my bum holdning me i move my hands to his dick which was so big i hold it in my hand then he puts me on his lap he lays back with me on top of him we carry on he places two fingers in me i get up and say Marcus what about Alfie he will hear "i wouldnt worry about that" we carry on quietly i then go back to bed i slip in hoping alfie wwouldnt notice tha i left then i relise that he wasnt there so i wait 10 mins and he still doesnt come backso i go back down to marcus and as i pass the room Niomi was staying i hear them talkimng and then it goes silet i wait and i hear niomi moan i couldnt be angry because i did the same to him with marcus i go to see him and say we sould go back to bed on the top floor i explaind what i heard we go upstairs and lay inbed i cuddle up to marcus and we fall assleep for the night and dont hear another sound.