He checked the time on his Rolex watch.

It has been 5 minutes more.

More to his tolerance.

He is in his business mode, he didn't want to be afraid of people. He has little care for them,  or he would have taught his lesson, who tries to show his attitude to him.

To show disrespect to him.

2 minutes more.

He got up.

His men straightened up.

"Get the owner here right now," he said fisted hard to control his rage.

Just then Fred entered with a difficult expression on his face.

"Boss we have a traitor" He informed him.

Rage flashed in his blue eyes. Brandon held no regard for traitors. He dared to betray him.

Red hot anger rush through his veins.

He wasn't surprised, since the eastern mob had been growing strong lately but what he didn't expect was that one of his men would turn out to be the spy for them.

He trusted all his men. He is the leader, a mafia boss of the most dangerous gang in the country.

He has the news that a new leader of the east started conspiring against him. It was easy for him to track him down at once, he was being patient and letting his small efforts entertaining him.

But this was beyond,  what he thought. His men are his wealth. His family.

He owned them. He trusted them. The mere mention of one of his men betraying him made him angry beyond compare.

He closed his eyes and his ned white due to the force, he was applying. His veins were visible.

"What else?" He growled, his voice was calm but his eyes said something else.

Fred knew this side of Bratt all too well.

"We interrogated him. That bastard hasn't said anything." Fred informed him.

Fred is his second in command, the most trusted and strongest in his gang.

He balled up his fists.

"I'll deal with him." He jumped to his feet from his luxurious couch chair. He buttoned p his suit.

It's time to see the wrath of Bratt.

He smirks as his eyes blue eyes turn dark.

He walked out of the bar, in no time he reached his mansion. He entered the hallway and directly went to his basement. He found a few of his men standing by sides lined up. They bowed their heads in respect as he walked in.

He stepped into the dark narrow hallway that lead to the soundproof basement. His body tensed. There was pin-drop silence around him, only the sound was coming was of his steps.

The whole room was dark, there was only one source of light, which was hanging above the person who was sitting on the chair in, middle of the room.

Well, he was not exactly sitting, he was brutally injured, all drenched in blood. His neck was lying down, his hands were tied.

He was almost dead.

He saw Fred step back to have him Cleary view of that person.

Brandon smells blood and smirks. He loves this.

He looked towards fraud to give an appreciating look at his work.

That person stiffed in his position sensing his presence.

Brandon ordered his men to bring a chair for him. He was just looking at the half-dead person in front of him.

His fingers were inching to have him, his deserving fruit. Fruit of betraying him.

Dead

Cruel one.

Fred put the chair behind him, he sat on it without looking behind.

Fred steps to that traitor, Brandon gestures him, he understood what to do next.

He grabbed his hair in his right fist, making him scream in pain. His eyes got widened, in meeting with the most dangerous and blue eyes of his monster.

Yes, Brandon turns into cruel Bratt, who loves to kill and never forgive his betrayals.

Fear rushed to his body automatically.

"Why?" He asked in his calm and furious tone.

This voice was enough to make him realize, what is going to happen with him next.

"S..sorry boss....pl..please..."

A hard punch landed on his face, making him vomit blood.

"No excuse, no forgiveness. Just speak out the reason" He growled grabbing his neck and squeeze it hard to make him choke.

He has no place of forgiveness and mercy in his life.

This man's fate has been decided the moment, he betrayed him.

His boss.

The Mafia leader.

Cruel Bratt.

"Last chance, why??" He again asked him pressing his neck more.

His knuckle turned white bypassing second.

That person was begging for breath and his life.

"For..forgive.." he still tried to ask for forgiveness but the next moment he was dead.

Brandon doesn't forgive.

He gave him, his chance but he didn't use that.

"Throw out this bastard's body" he yelled turning back, tighten his hold on his gun and his man followed his order.

He steps out of the basement when the fraud took some steps behind him.

He turned furiously. He saw he was looking down, but he know there must be something important or he never tried to piss him off.

"What??" He asked.

"Boss, we have a clue that Millers were also involved in this matter. That bastard betrayal was in connection with them." He informed.

Brandon's expression changed on hearing Miller's involvement in this matter.

Millers were his competitor in his hotel business, he was getting suspicious of them. He knows that they were in touch with masters.

He fished hard and anger rushed through his body.

How dare they support an outsider in my country.

"Get me that bloody Millers," he said and stepped out of the basement.

Fred nodded and left to begin his new work.
...
...

So this is it.

I hope you liked that side of cruel Bratt, he is so dangerous.

What do you think about him??

Share your views and thanks a lot for liking the story.

Do share it with your friends.

😘😘