Things get creepy

"What was that about?" asked Julie as we rounded the corner. "He was being his usual egotistical self, so I had to take a stand." I said as if it was no big deal that I had stood up to out high school god. "You know you just committed social suicide?" Asked Julie, ever playing the role as captain obvious. "Does it look like I care?" I said, emphatically pointing at my face. "No, but you should, this is no laughing matter." At this I burst into a fit of giggles, her face was just so serious I couldn't help it. "I just said it was no laughing matter!" Said Julie, but I could see her fighting back a smile. "Let's go we're gonna be late for seventh period." I said looking at my watch. "We'll continue this conversation later." She said sounding like the bossy Vice Principle who hands out detention slips for fun. "Yes Mam!" I said sarcastically as I headed in the opposite direction. I walked into my English classroom, as soon I entered whispers began to circulate. "That's her!" "She stood up to Jackson" "slut" that last one hit deep, I pride myself on being responsible about my love life. "Well, well, well, if it isn't little firecracker." I whirled around and stood face to face with the very person who was the cause of the rumors about me. "Well if it isn't the would be mob boss." I fired back. "Would be mob boss?" He asked a confused tone in his voice. "Well you sounded like a mob boss from all the crime movies, with that little well, well thing you had going on just now." I said trying very hard not to burst into giggles at the look on his face. "You are one strange chick." He said shaking his head and sitting down in his seat. "Thanks!" I called, but before I could say something else the teacher walked in. "Alright class settle down." Mr. Zeroski said. Once we all quit talking he began the incredibly boring lesson. I tuned in and out as he went through his lecture. When the bell finally rang we all rushed toward the door, everyone couldn't wait to start their weekend. I saw Julie approaching and mentally prepared myself. "We need to talk, emergency sleep over at my place!" She said. "Ughhhh, will there be ice cream??" I asked. "As always." Julie said with a smirk, "Fine I'll come!!" I said, giving in to the power of ice cream. "Great, see you tonight she said and skipped away. Oh I was in big trouble, now!!

A/N

Hey you guys!!

Sorry for the LOOOONG WAIT I totally forgot to update. This chapter is sort of just a filler chapter, but trust me it's totally worth it to read! Any way, thanks for reading!