Chapter Four:

Chapter Four:

I was running. Moving faster then I ever have before, practically flying. My hair had come out of the buns and was flying out back behind me, a long river of light brown. I tired not to look down, I was deathly afraid of heights.

“Kimi?” Someone whispered.

“Momma?” I paused, midair, and looked around me.

Pure white blinded me, and squeezed my eyes shut and waited for the white to pass. When it didn’t I reopened my eyes, squinting against the blinding light.

My mom stood in front of me, smiling.

“Momma!” Tears spilled over and I went to hug her but I passed right through her. “W-what?”

“Kimi?” My mother started to fade.

“Momma?!” I reached out to grab her, my hand passing through her.

“Kimi!”

“MOM!”

I started to fall. I screamed, reaching out hoping to grasp onto anything. I did the worst thing possible and looked down, giant spiked rocks filling my vision. I was going to plummet to my death here. I let out another scream when I realized my arms wouldn’t move. They became useless things pinned to my side.

I let out another cry, tears falling. I didn’t want to die.

“Kimi wake up!”

I gasped awake as the back of my head made contact with the spiked rocks, jarring up through my skull and face. Pain erupted in my head and I cried out again. Inuyasha let go of me, grabbing my bag as I grasped my head, trying to make the pain go away.

“Kimi!” Kagome tried to pull my hands away from my head. I struggled against her.

“No, Kagome leave her be!” Inuyasha ran over, the medicine and water in his hands. He popped out two pills and opened the water. “Kimi, open your mouth.” I couldn’t unclench my jaw. I shook as I tried to open my mouth. Inuyasha set the pills on my tongue and I swallowed them without the water. I lay, curling up in a ball, as I waited for the pain to recede. Kagome took the pain medication from Inuyasha.

She gasped. “Kimi…”

I didn’t reply, my clenched fists covering my ears.

Kagome sniffled. “Kimi why exactly do you have to take these?”

“For her head, duh.” Inuyasha rolled his eyes, trying to unclench my fists.

“No I mean, how bad were you hurt Kimi?”