___

* Raw *

Kaitlyn's Pov;

Raw was about to start. I was getting ready in the locker room. I changed into my ring gear. I laced up my boots. I opened the door to go look for Cody to wish him good luck on his match tonight. It just turns out he is gonna go against the new superstar debuting. I opened the door and my mouth dropped to the floor .

Derrick was right their when I opened the door!!

I hugged him tightly. "Kaity, I had to say hi to you I was just helping Johnny get ready for his new debut tonight . I missed you I still remembered are NXT days together. You look so good tonight Kait ." He said with a smile.

I wish he was debuting so he could stay! But, I guess he was never gonna come back to WWE . "Thanks you look good yourself. But, wait doesn't the WWE universe already know Johnny Curtis I mean he won NXT, he made his debut on Smackdown a couple years ago??" I said I bit confused.

"Yeah, he did but, that didn't work out very well nobody cared who he was. But, now he's gonna be Fandango.

He said he was smiling at me it made me feel a bit weird.

"Umm, so do you have any plans of coming back.? " I asked.

"Nah, I'm thinking about going to TNT." He said.

"Ohh."

"Kaitlyn there is something I need to ask you something I should have asked you before I quit." He said getting nervous he looked down at the floor then looked up at me again. I smiled slightly so he wouldn't be nervous. "Kaitlyn, I like you more than just a friend! How do you feel about me as more than just a friend? He asked.

Ugh, I don't like him that way. But, he's one of my best friends! I don't want to be mean and hurt his feelings but, I don't want him to get the wrong impression. I don't want him to think I like him but I'm bad with words. "Derrick I mean I like you

But no--t" He interrupted me before I could say anything else. He tried to kiss me but, I stopped him before he could instead he kissed my cheek. "You didn't let me finish Derrick I like you as a friend. And only a friend." He looked a little embarrassed.

Cody's Pov ;

My match just finished. I was up against some dancing fool making his debut. He went by some unappealing name, Fandango! I mean who goes by a name like that? I lost the match I was kinda distracted of because of his glitter and sparkled pants. I was right by Kaitlyn's locker room where she stood there with a guy. A guy I don't know! I got a bit jealous. Who wouldn't I don't even no this guy and he's trying to make a move on Kaitlyn. I could hear everything. From what I heard he liked Kaitlyn. And then, I heard her reject him which made me feel releaved and laugh.

I walked over to Kaitlyn and kissed her lips in front of that guy. I grinned after I kissed her. "Who is this?" I asked looking at whoever he was. "Umh, that's Derrick my best friend he just came to say hi to me. Derrick this is my boyfriend Cody Rhodes." Kaitlyn said awkwardly. When Kaitlyn said the word ' boyfriend ' you should have saw the disappointment on Derrick I think that his names face. "Nice to meet you Derrick. I've never seen you on the main roster before.? You must have been on NXT development center or something?." I said. "Yeah I was at NXT. But, I got tired of just being on NXT and not live television so I quit." He said. "Ohh." I said linking my hand with Kaitlyn's. "I know what you doing." She said whispering In my ear. I just ignored her. What? I wasn't doing anything wrong just showing him that Kaitlyn is mine?... And he dosen't have a chance with her. Then that guy with the sparkled pants came.! Great. :/

Maxine's Pov ;

I showed up I work an hour late hopefully no one noticed. I just got finished putting on my ring gear. I walked out of the girls locker room to get some food. Then I saw Kaitlyn and Cody and two other guys that seemed to look very familiar. I walked up to Cody and Kaitlyn. I was about to say hi to them. "Maxine???!!" I heard someone call from behind me.

I turn around to see Johnny Curtis. My eyes widened and I smiled widely! I thought I'd never seen him again! I ran up to him and jumped into him arms. He kissed me so passionately. When he kissed me I knew I was meant to be with him! I am so happy he's back. I thought I wasn't ever gonna find a guy that loved me for me. And here stood a guy that only loved me for me. I know sometimes I can be a bitch sometime but he excepts it.

Randy's Pov ;

I was walking down the hall when I saw Maxine and that new guy that debuted making out. I feel my face turn bright red. I clenched my jaw and was about to beat the hell out of that guy until I realized it wasn't worth it! I need to change. Hurting that new guy for kissing Maxine wouldn't help or give me an other chance with Maxine not after what happened when we got in an argument. I didn't really mean what I said. I really didn't mean it I know it's hard to believe because on screen and off screen I'm an asshole. But, deep down I really do have feelings for Maxine and Kaitlyn still! But, I was just so rude and mean to Maxine I treated her like shit which no women deserves to be treated like! But, I messed up with Kaitlyn and Maxine they wouldn't want to be with a jerk like me! I fucked up two relationships with 2 amazing girls! I would take everything back but, I know I can't .

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

I haven't updated this book in a while

I'm so sorry for the wait it's summer and I've been busy. And just in case you don't no who Derrick Bateman is I'll have a video of him, Kaitlyn, Maxine and Johnny Curtis by the photo/video thingy by the chapter 😂👌(the video was in 2012 at NXT)

well ily sissy (you no who you are💘) you can thank her for the update👏

Love all my reader don't forget to comment and vote☝️💕