Helping

Kaitlyn Pov;

I got up this morning feeling a bit better after my concision. I still have head aces thought the day off and on. Cody's been here and that alone makes me feel better. I yawned and stretched and turn to the other side of the bed and meant Cody's blue eyes. and he stared at me I gave him a peck on the lips. I got up and went to the kitchen to make my Cody breastfeat it was his favorite and I haven't made it in a while. I took my medicine the doctor gave me to take everyday. I miss work so much. I can't wait to go back and face Maryse. It will be my first time holding the Diva Championship. And I am so excited there is no doubt in my mind I'll loss. I am in the best shape in my life. I am one of the stronger women on the roster today. And I've been working out as much as I can with a concussion.

I got out the Pancake Mix, bacon, eggs, and sausage. I turned on the oven and got out the pans. And I began to cook. Then, I felt gentle hands around me and it was Cody, I giggled and kissed him. And he spun me around and let me down. "Your so good to me babe you know I love when you make me breatfeast." he said. "Well you deserve it baby." I said. then I flipped the pancakes over, stirred the eggs, flipped the sausage, and fried the bacon. It smelled so delicious.

Finally it was done. And I severed me and Cody a plate. Mine of course smaller and Cody's larger. We sat down and eat in silents with the tv on. We finished and I cleaned up the dishes while Cody got a shower. Then I got in the shower and washed my hair. I got out after a while and dried my whole body off. I put on a short crop top with red flowers and red jean with my white convese. I did my hair in a messy bun. And just put masscarra and eyeliners.

3 hour later

Cody's Pov;

" Hey, Cel lets go to Stone Colds." He said. "Ok , but were gonna need to work it off later." Kaitlyn said getting her purse and phone. I really do love cold stones it's the best ice cream in the world. I opened the door so Kait could go out first. She walked out and then me and I made shore to lock the door. Then linked my hands with hers. Her hand fits in mine perfectly. Just the feeling of her hand in mine makes me smile to myself. We made it to my car and I opened the passenger door for her and closed it then, got in mine. And we drove off.

We walked up to the nearest Cold Stone. I ordered a triple scooped ice cream that was Rocky Rhode, Birthday Cake, and mint with Oreos. Kaitlyn ordered one scoop of cotton candy that was her favorite ice cream she always ordered it no matter what. I know that because thats what what she ordered when we bearly met each other when we were just friends. We sat at a table for just us. And began to eat.

Half way threw our ice cream a girl came in she looked like she hadn't sleep in days and she looks like she hasn't been eating nothing but ice cream. She ordered a whole bucket full of ice cream and as soon as she paid she turned around and it was none other than Maxine. Kaitlyn looked at her with madness and sadness at the same time. "Uh, Kaitlyn Maxine looks pretty bad you should go and talk to her I know even thoe what she's done to you. " I said . " I know she dose look broken down even tho she's gave me a concussion and all I should be the bigger person mom!" Kaitlyn said with a slight giggle at the end. " hey , I'm a hot momma." I said with sarcasm. She pecked me and got up to set at a table with Maxine. She sat down at Maxine's table and she rolled her eyes at me. I smile and blew a kiss.

Kaitlyn's Pov;

"What do you want!!" Maxine said with rudeness. " What got stuck up your ass." I said. " Is there something you need cause I don't have time for your bullshit." She said. " Look I came here to see what's wrong with you cause you look like hell." I said with a grin. " Well I have a reason to look like hell but what's yours?" She said. "I didn't come and sit with you so you can act like I bitch! I'm leaving." I said as I attempted to get up from my seat but Maxine gently grabbed my wrist. "No Kaitlyn stay I need someone to talk to." She said as she teared up. "Ok ." I said confused as I set back down. "Why are you crying for?" I said even more confused because I am so use to seeing Maxine so rude and mean and now she look depressed and sad. And I have to admit I do feel kind of bad ever thoe she gave me a concussion. "I-I-it's Randell, he used me!" She said bursting out crying. " Wait what??! What happend??" I asked because I actually thought Randy and Maxine did love each other. " He got mad at me and started yelling at me for giving you a concussion , and he said he never loved me sence we got back together , H-h-he only used me to try to get you jealous.. AND THE WORST part is he called me a whore. I AM ARENT I !!!! She said crying. I felt terrible at this point I didn't know Randy was that heartless to tell Maxine the even thoe how cold blooded she is that is no way to treat her. But, I would expect that a little now that I think of it after he did that to Cody my bæ! " No Maxine that's not true you just have trouble finding love and there nothing wrong with that!" I said. "This would be the last person I would expect to say this to but thank you and the truth is Kaitlyn I am so mean and rude to you is because I am jelouse of you have some one who will love you know matter what Cody and I don't have no one they all leave me and use me. I don't have no friends either they all pretend to like me and say shit behind my back when I walk away but you have tons and they all like you your life is bullshit free." She said."Thank you but I think you'll have real friends instead of fake friends if you were more nice to people and I'll bet you'll find a guy soon." I said with hope she is kinda mean so if she'd treat people the way she would want to be treated she'll have a better personality which would help a lot. " Well I do have a guy in mind Wade and who knows after this maybe me and you can be friends." She said with a smile. I never actually seen her smile before. " Well Cody is good friends with Wade so I'll get you a date for sure I'll text you the details." I said. "Really thanks Kaitlyn." she said. "No problem." I said giving her a hug then she left and I sat back down with Cody.

I got back to my seat and Cody was already finished with his ice cream he was all messy it was so cute. "So what did you and Maxine talk about it looks like you guys made up bit how I thought you guys hated each other!" Cody said. " Well she started crying that asshole Randy used her and called her a whore I know she can be rude and mean but she still is a human being and that hurt her so the bottom line is me and her became friend because she apologized for making my life a living hell and the reason she was a bitch to me is because she dosen't have no one. And because I'm having you ask Wade to have a date with her." I said. "Ok, I'll text Wade only because I love you." Cody said. "I love you to." I said.

Wade Barrett texted a couple minutes later saying, " He will only go if it was a double date with Cody and me then Wade and Maxine at 9:00 p.m. an hour after Raw." I text Maxine. " She replied "ok."

Me and Cody went back to are hotel room. And just cuddled up together and watched tv.

----------------------------------------------

So as you can tell if you ready my other chapter before it got deleted it was very similar! But it is completely gone! :/ and there nothing I can do about it. So I tried to redo the chapter with a different theme with the same idea. This chapter was way over due sorry. I hope you guys enjoy👍 next chapter will be the date that Maxine and Wade Barrett and Kaitlyn and Cody go on.

And I want to dedicate this chapter to @_crown__me_ she help me plot the chapter if it wasn't for her who knows how long it would have took me to update go checkout her 1st book!!!

What do you think will happen on the date?

Awe Maxine and Kaitlyn are friends!💓

Vote❤️

Comment😊