Just werid

Kaitlyn's Pov;

I really felt bad for Maxine she didn't really have no guy in her life. The only guy that loved her for her is Johnny Curtis! But, he quit NXT a while back along with my best friend Derrick Bateman. Derrick still is my best friend we text nearly every day. Here's the story behind it all I won NXT! Then I was put on the Smackdown roster. My first year wasn't all that great I was home sick and always on the road and I wasn't even on TV that much because I was only in developmental center for very little time I literally had my first match on TV. I didn't have much practice at all. And after season NXT 3 I was put back on NXT for more practice and from their I was put in a crazy triangle love storyline with me, Maxine, and Derrick Batman. Derrick Bateman was my best friend from then on onscreen and offscreen. Before he left/quit he kinda told me he liked me..... And then he quit. He never actually told me the reason why he quit. But, when Derrick told me he liked my I didn't know how to react. I know me and Cody have been friends longer then me and Derrick but, Cody has some effect on me. I am attracted to Cody and not Derrick.

I know me and Cody haven't been dating for that long but, I already know were ment to be together. I still get butterflies in my stomach when he tell me he love's me. I just can't imagine what life would be like without him. Today was Raw ugh I'm to lazy to do anything but, I have to go to work. I slip on a pair of loose fitting jeans and a crop top. I didn't bother to put any makeup I was to tired.

Cody's Pov;

I woke up sleepy. I rubbed my eyes and saw Kaitlyn. I smiled. I couldn't imagine waking up to any one else but her. I almost forgot it was Monday. I lazily got up. Kaitlyn noticed I was awake and kissed me softly. "I am Hungry." I wined. "Me too" Kaitlyn said. I threw on a plain white tee shirt and old jeans. I slipped on any shoes. "Lets go get something for breakfeast." I said. We linked are hands together and left.

---

We pulled up to a donut shop. I know it's not a healthy choice but, I don't really care I'm starving and I really wanted donuts. I guess today was my cheat day. I opened the door for Kaitlyn. She walked in and then I walked in. We walked up to the counter were there were hundreds of donuts. I've died and went to heaven.

"What kind of donuts would you two like today?" The lady behind the counter asked.

"Can I have 6 glazed mini donuts with a coffee please." I said.

"And I'll have the same as him." Kaitlyn said.

The lady handed us our donuts. We sat down and began to eat. I like to eat mini donuts they make me feel like I am a giant. When ever I eat mini food I feel like Godzilla. I guess I was playing with my food because people were staring weird . "Cody, stop playing with your food." Kaitlyn said laughing noticing people were staring.

AJ's Pov;

I walked into the donut shop and saw my best friend Kaitlyn. I haven't seen her in a while, I've just so busy with Dean. I'm just so happy with him. I just got a coffee I am so tired I got to stay awake some how. I sat by Kaitlyn when she turned to her side and notice it was me she instantly squeezed me of course I squeezed her back. "How have you been?" Kaitlyn asked me. "Good, I've just been busy with Dean." I said blushing a lot. "I've noticed I hardly ever get to see you anymore." Kaitlyn said with a slight frown. " I know." I said a sad I feel like me and Kaitlyn have grown apart I mean we were chickbusters!

*Awkward silence*

"Umh so have you guys heard that a new superstar is debuting tonight on raw?" I said trying to change the subject and break the awkward silence.

"Actually no I haven't?" Cody said.

"Me either. Who is it?" Kaitlyn asked.

"I no one knows who it is!" I said.