Chapter 23: Crybaby

Start from the beginning

"Fine, only because you'll let me stay in your bed tonight. Where do you want to start?"

"Do you have any cousins? Relatives? Siblings?"

Maddox laid down the sofa and took me with him. Good thing it was wide enough to accommodate his large size and me. Wrapping his arm around me, he pulled me closer and I comfortably rested my head against his chest.

"I do have a cousin. His name's Sky, and since the color of the sky is blue, we used to call him Blue. And no, I don't have any siblings." Bored na sagot nito sa mga tanong ko.

"Sky Blue? That's a cool name." I said, amazed.

"Well, he hated it with a burning passion. But otherwise, I still like calling him that." He chuckled. He must be very close with this cousin of his.

"I'm excited to meet your family. Tell me about your mother."

There was silence between the two of us upon the mention of his mother and I contemplated if it was right to ask about it. I was ready to ask change the topic when he spoke.

"My mother, she's..."

"It's okay, Maddox. You don't have to tell me if it's making you uncomfortable. Maybe next time." I assured, cutting him off.

Halata namang sensitive ang usapang ito kaya hindi ko naman ipagpipilitan sa kanyang sagutin ang mga tanong ko. I've seen him cry in front of his mother's grave and it's probably a bad idea asking him about her.

"No, I wanted to tell you about my mother." He interruped and I waited for him to continue. "My mother is just a typical housewife. She loves cooking meals which is a great thing because neither I and my father knows how to cook. Malambing siya at maalaga. She's the sweetest woman I've ever met. Kaya siguro mahal na mahal siya ng ama ko hanggang ngayon kahit na niloko siya nito."

Nakinig lang ako sa kwento ni Maddox. May bahid ng kalungkutan ang boses nito at hindi ko naman siya masisisi.

"I love my mother, swore that I'll look for a girl like her but that promise was ruined when she died. Kung nabubuhay lang siya, ang dami kong gustong itanong sa kanya, pero wala na eh. Wala na siya."

Hindi ko alam kung ano ang pwede kong sabihin upang pagaanin ang loob niya. I asked questions because I wanted to know more about him, but I've never wanted him to be sad. I wish I never asked.

Maya-maya ay bumangon na ito mula sa sofa. "Damnit, I'm such a cry baby."

"You kinda look cute when you're crying." Biro ko.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Now it's time for this crybaby to go to bed with his mommy."

I slapped his shoulder at his joke.

He walked us to my room, with me in his arms as I wrapped my legs around his torso. He laid me in bed, removed his clothes but left his boxer shorts and undressed me. When I'm only left in my undergarments, he tucked us to bed and scooped me to him.
"Good night, babe." He whispered and kissed my head.

"Good night, Maddox."

↭↭↭↭↭↭

Prying my eyes open, I expected a warm body beside me but it was empty. Bumalikwas ako at nakita ko si Maddox na naka-upo lang sa tabi ng bintana at pinagmamasdan ako. Natakot tuloy ako dahil mula sa likuran nito ay malakas ang sinag ng araw kaya hindi ko agad naaninag ang mukha nito. Sa laki niya, akala ko tuloy kapre siya o ano.

"Maddox! What are you doing?" Gulat na tanong ko dito.

"Good morning, babe." He greeted sweetly and kissed my forhead while I got up.

"Anong ginagawa mo diyan sa may bintana?"

"I was watching you sleep and waiting for you to wake up." Sagot nito.

"You're such a creep." Sambit ko at ipinikit muli ang mga mata ko.
"Wake up, babe." Utos ni Maddox habang nilalaro ang buhok ko gamit ang mga daliri nito.

"Five more minutes." I grunted.

"No. We have to get ready." He said firmly and scooped me bridal style.

"What are you doing?!" I shrieked and wrapped my arms around his neck so I wont fall.

"The party starts at ten."

"What?!"

"Right." Sagot nito at tumungo sa banyo habang buhat buhat parin ako.

"Oh my god. We're going to be late. Maddox, put me down. I have to get ready. Wala pa akong isusuot. Ayoko pa namang ma-late. I don't want to create a bad impression on your father." Natatarantang sambit ko.

"That's why we have to shower first." He explained calmly and put me down on the marbled floor of the bathroom and removed the blanket that was still wrapped around my body.

"Teka, anong oras na ba?" Tanong ko habang nagsisimula na itong magtanggal ng damit.

"Six."

"Ano?! I thought the party will start at ten, why'd you wake me up so early?!" Reklamo ko dito.

"So we can have a lot of time to shower." Malambing nitong sambit na wala nang saplot.

I tried my best not to look at his already hard member as he slowly approached me.

"Since mahaba pa naman ang oras, I-Im g-going back t-to sleep and you can go s-shower first." I cleared my throat to stop myself from stuttering.

I tried to walk past him because I know exactly what's in his mind but he grabbed my arm and yanked me back to him. My back hit his front and I gulped at the hard part of him that was poking my back.

"But I want to shower together." He whispered huskily and gathered me hair to the side to expose my shoulder.

"Maddox." I moaned when I felt his hot lips on my skin.

His lips traveled from my ear and down to my shoulder as one of his hand pulled the straps of my shirt and bra at the same time. Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the feeling of him behind me and his lips but I opened them again when he suddenly turned me in front of him. Maddox pulled my shirt and bra until my waist and cupped my breast with urgency.

"Maddox!" I gasped at his hostility but he only grunted before his mouth found one of my hardened bud.

His pace suddenly changed as he lifted me and carried me under the shower. He was sucking my skin and I pulled his head to meet my lips. I tried to seek dominance but he always wins. We shared a hungry kiss and I am fully aware of his member between us. The only thing that's separating us is my thin shorts.

"I want you." He grunted.

Wanting the same thing, I unwrapped my legs around his waist and lest me slide down. He pulled my shorts down and lifted me out of them and I wrap my legs around him once again. I cupped his face and kissed him once again but I had to tear my lips from him when he suddenly entered me with one solid thrust.
We both grunted and he waited for me to get used to him. I was panting and he was also breathing hard as he laid his forehead at the crook of my neck.
"You can move now." I gave him permission and he is more than happy to oblige.

He was slow at first, but knowing Maddox, he wont last at this pase. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck at the same time. He controlled the speed and it didn't took me long to climax. He was hitting my cervix until I thought I couldn't take anymore. I scratched his back and he grunted, that's when I know he's nearing completion.

"I f*cking love you!" A few more thrusts and grunts until I felt him twitched inside me.