Chapter 15: Doubts and Chocolate Bars

Start from the beginning

"I'm not afraid to hit an old man," I growl, dropping my bag to the floor.

"Okay... Elise, stop and behave," Coulson said, but I didn't budge. I went down on all fours, still growling.

"The one thing... I hate the most... Is being doubted," I seethed, feeling the powers course through my vains.

"Elise..." Coulson said warning me.

"BACK. OFF," I growled at him.

I stared into Rogers' eyes, and saw fear and determination.

"I'm gonna call your dad..." Coulson said, still using  the warning tone.

"Go ahead," I said, and was about to pounce on Rogers when Nat held me by my shoulders. I stared into Rogers' eyes and saw relief. He was scared... Good.

"What are you?" Rogers asked, backing away, with the same fear in his eyes. I felt slightly calmer, with Nat rubbing my back and whispering sweet nothings in my ear with her mother tongue.

"Rogers... What did you do?" Nat asked, accusation and anger lacing her voice. I was still growling, still angered about someone doubting my abilities. Fury brought me here with my father for a reason. He knew what I was capable of. He trusted my abilities. And I trusted his trust on me.

And how dare this Captain doubt my abilities?

"You may be Captain America, but I'm Elise Stark, I can take you down right here, right now," I snarl before he could talk. I growl at him one last time, with Nat still restraining me.

"Hunny, calm down... In through the nose, out through the mouth," Nat whispered, while I stared menacingly at Rogers. He was still looking at me with fear in his eyes. I did what Nat asked.

"Yeah? Prove it." Okay!

"That's the last straw!" I yell, and got out of Natasha's grip. I ran, and jumped at Rogers, punching him with such force and my telekinetic abilities, he fell down with me on top of him. He was shocked, to say the least.

I punched him again, making a bruise form on his forehead and blood ooze out his nose. About to punch one more time, I felt two slim arms wrap around me, and held me back.

"Merde Elizabeth... " I heard Nat curse in French. I was still struggling and flailing my arms.

"Let. Go." I said with such anger.

"Calm down..." Nat hushed. I started to breathe and calm my rage.

"That's right, dragâ," She continued. I looked at Captain, to see him up on his feet, and wiping the blood off his nose. There was a thick tension between me, Coulson, Nat, and Captain.

"Sir, we got a hit," Agent Sitwell cut the silence. My ears perked up.

"Sixty-seven percent. Wait, cross match seventy-nine percent," he continued. Holy guacamole... They found Loki. I started to focus on the news, and let my rage sit back for awhile.

"Location?" Coulson asked almost immediately.

"Stuttgart, Germany, 28 Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding," Sitwell answered. I stood up, and held onto Nat's hand. I squeezed her hand tightly, feeling pressured and scared. She squeezed back, just as tight as mine.

"Sir, we spotted Loki," Coulson said through the earpiece. Not a minute later, Fury came walking in the bridge.

"Captain," he turned to Rogers, "-you're up."