It's Just The Beginning

I was on my way to school when a bunch of girls were fangirling and crowding in one area. Apparently, our all girls school merged with a local boys school. Wow, what a way to start off my senior year of high school. My best friend and I saw from afar, 11 boys all surrounded by the girls while onlooking boys and girls alike as well as teachers were staring at them. My best friend (YBF/N) said, "(Y/N)! They look so hot, even the underclassmen." I nodded, chuckling and walked our merry little way until I stopped and exchanged glances with one of the guys, who had dirty blonde hair and wearing one long earring. In fact, he was the one with the biggest crowd among the 11 boys. The other 5 close to him I assumed were about the same age and grade as I was. The other 5 younger looking boys walked in a different direction. Anyways, he gave me a smirk and shortly smiled. I looked away. No (Y/N), don't get distracted now. He is hot but you need to focus on studying and getting into college. I could tell my best friend was smirking at me.
-------
"Yah, Daniel. Who was that girl you were staring at?" Asked Jisung, my brother like best friend.
"She looks beautiful and tasty." Said my best friend, Seongwoo aka Ong.
"Aigoooo, Ong. We all need to resist having human blood. We have been surviving on blood supplements for a year." Said Minhyun, the tall emperor like guy.
"Agreed." Said Sungwoon and Jaehwan, the singers of our group.
"I am not kidding, she was beautiful like Ong said. And I could tell she smells so good." I replied, as we were walking to our home room classes. "Guess our younger half of the squad are heading to their classes too."
"Just please don't put anyone in danger. Especially yourself since you still drink human blood from the hospital and resisting the supplement like our landlord said." Said Jisung.
We all then headed our separate ways, Ong and I had the same homeroom, heading to class together.
------
We all took a number and went to whatever desk matched the number. Unfortunately, I was separated from my best friend (YBF/N) as she sat in the back while I was in the middle. One by one, I see everyone coming in but taking other seats with the one next to me still vacant until suddenly, everyone was cheering. The guy I exchanged glances with and the guy beside him, I guess like his best friend walked in. I saw his best friend walk to the back, next to my best friend and lastly, that blonde guy sat to the seat next to me. Oh man.
"Ah, you're seat 10? And I am 11." Said the guy. "My name is Daniel, Kang Daniel. And you must be?"
"(Y/N)." I replied. I felt Daniel lean in closer, to my ear. I started blushing and wanting to go away but he even went as far as putting his arm around me.
"You smell good. Peaches and cream." He said, pulling back. Damn you had to make that BTS reference, huh?
"Yeah thanks, guy who invaded my personal bubble." I replied with a glare. I heard him chuckle, and the bell rang. Class has started.
-------
As the bell rang signaling for lunch, I immediately got up and headed to the restroom to cool off. That guy Daniel was too close for comfort. My best friend comes in afterwards.
"Dude, Daniel is looking for you." She says.
"No please, there must be something weird going on with him. Why hit on me?" I replied.
"Well, (Y/N), you are kinda popular. The smartest girl in our grade." My best friend replies. I sigh, then take my leave. I head to my locker to organize things and as I closed the door, I see Daniel leaning on one of the lockers, smirking.
"Did your friend tell you about me?" He says.
"Yeah, and I need to eat." I replied, walking away from him immediately. He then grabs my wrist, and drags me to the opposite direction.
------
We keep going until we head to the courtyard in the gazebo. He then sits me down on the bench inside, holding my shoulders.
"I am thirsty." Daniel says. He then gets close to my neck, taking a deep breath. Inhale, and exhale.
"Well, I can get you some water." I replied, and attempted to get off of him when suddenly, he grabbed me again, pinning me against the wall. I looked at his eyes, and see them going from brown to a deep dark red. I then saw his mouth with sharp fangs protruding from it. Am I hallucinating?
"You're a Vampire?!" I exclaimed. Daniel couldn't hold his control of thirst, and went towards my right, already licking my neck with his stinging tongue, he then proceeded to inserting his fangs into my neck.
"Oww!" I screamed in pain. I could hear Daniel sucking my blood, still holding and restraining me. I tried to move my legs but he already has me in his grasp. I moaned in pain. But after a minute or two, it started to feel pleasuring. What? No, (Y/N), you're overthinking. You are suppose to call for help. I then saw Daniel finally letting go, and wiping some blood off from his mouth, licking his lips next. He grins, and says "Oh this is what I call, some actual and delicious human blood. You're the one for me." Daniel then gets close again, proceeds in undoing my tie and unbuttoning the top 2 buttons of my shirt, exposing my collar bone. Before he could even start, I saw another hand punch the side of Daniel's head, knocking him out cold. I saw it was Seongwoo. My best friend comes running. I walk to her, but lost my balance. Minhyun from the entrance catches me. Seongwoo goes and carries Daniel. The rest of their squad including the younger guys join. The next thing I knew, I blacked out.
------
I woke up, in my bedroom still with my clothes on. I see from the left side my best friend, worrying.
"(Y/N)! Are you alright?" (YBF/N) asks.
I nodded, still light headed. Thank goodness she was here. What about the guys?
"The guys including Daniel are out there waiting for you. Daniel wants to apologize."
Him? The one who drank my blood? A monster in the form of a human? I won't forgive him! I touch my mouth, near my canines. I was still human. I heard a knock, and saw the handsome vampire Daniel come in.
"(Y/N). I am so sorry." He says. My best friend goes out, leaving the two of us in my room. Please I don't want anything else to be done.
"Sorry for what, Daniel?! I thought I was going to die! The fact you are actually a supernatural monster!" I screamed, grabbing his shoulders. He grabs my hands and pulls me in for a hug. A tight hug.
"(Y/N), forgive me. I know I ruined your first day of senior year, and almost killed you. I couldn't find any suitable source of food at the time. As a vampire, I can't digest human food properly like before, the same with my friends."
"Wait, your squad is full of vampires?!" I asked.
"Yes." Said Daniel. "But all of them take blood alternative supplements. I am the only one in my squad that refuses to drink it. Instead I drank bags of human blood from the hospital. Now that I drank your blood, I have to rely on you for the rest of life."
Sounds like I was consented to a contract with a vampire. I have to give all my blood to him as food.
"However, (Y/N) you can choose to refuse me. I don't mind having my memory erased and be exiled. Or even die. If that's what you want, it's fine with me." Daniel says, pulling from our hug.
Did I want this? Not initially. But inside, my heart was beating. My cheeks were blushing. I was slowly falling in love with him. Wanting to get to know and take care of this man, despite him being a monster.
"Alright, but I want to take our time." I replied.
Daniel smiles, and takes my hand, kissing it. This is just the beginning of a budding relationship.

The End.

I hope you all liked it! I know Halloween is either done or almost over where ever you all live. But I made this as a Halloween gift to you all! I may or may not depending on the demand continue this Oneshot. Vote and comment if you do! Ok gotta GO! Happy Halloween 👻