Where Cabir picked his big ass and walked from there. warning himself never to poke nose in between them. 

##

Nandini got out of the shower as Manik set table for them in patio with their lunch. He looked too quiet than usual is what Nandini thought. She examined his forehead, which had frowns and eyes it looked puffy and red, maybe he cried. But why? 

She jumped like the bunny from room to patio, so that he could smile at least seeing her, silly her. Where Manik saw her jumping from the corner of his eyes, as he smiled seeing her antics. But made a straight face, when she reached him.

She was dancing crazily like a small kid, as it was her new dress, flaunting its must for her

She was dancing crazily like a small kid, as it was her new dress, flaunting its must for her. Where Manik stood up folding his arms, he looked her doing things, which he usually doesn't get tired. He is damn used to this thing of her's. As she flaunts her dresses to him, whenever she is in her room, before their marriage. Where he used to take live entertainment without her knowing.

How am I looking? she twirled like a baby in front of him, He couldn't help but smile at her.  

Just like a kiddo. He teased her as he kissed her cheeks lovingly as if, she is his small daughter. where she huffed in annoyance. call her anything but kiddo. she is not. she is grown up girl of 27 years, she can be anything but kiddo.

U Manik Malhotra, I took extra effort to get ready for u. But u?  Did U call me kiddo? how dare u say that? she pulled him by the collar, where he blew air on her face, making her shiver, which made her fist loosen, while he sat down happily, distracting her. where she expected something from him. when nothing came she opened her eyes, only to see him sitting happily with winning smirk.

Manik?? she yelled at him as she hit him with a pillow, he laughed escaping from her. 

Bas Bas. Chalo let's eat now. He pulled her by his side, while she almost sat on his lap, giving a child smile of innocence.

U can be anything but innocent. U should know that? he remarked at her with teasing smile, while she climbed upon, showing off her innocence in the bin, she knows, he knows her very well. Then why to try to be something.

Many have said me that. she winked at him, as stuffed food in her plate, seeing dishes in table Manik slapped his forehead. It was everything but healthy food.

Nandini ethna oily food?? Moti hojau gi tum. Manik commented looking at her from head to toe, while she made herself very comfortable on his lap. She was not a shy girl, she was bold, did and said what her heart asks her to do. But her comfortableness lies with him. she knows it.

That doesn't matter Mr. Manik Malhotra. while she gulped spicy and oily food, where she hmmed in yum. while Manik gave an alien look to her. Food which doesn't consist a salad and healthy dishes is really not food for him. He is a diet freak.