Manik immediately opened his eyes in jerk as he started panting like he lost his breath. He ruffled his hairs in thought also. That blood-stained shirt of his, make him drench in fear and his misery. He held her dearly to his heart and cried so loud that even god cried along with him. He tried every possible way to wake her up for him. But everything turned out too late for him. He lost her. where she failed to recognize his voice of agony and pain.

Tears prickled his eyes, he couldn't say what she meant to him. He couldn't say how dearly he loved her from his bottom of the heart. He never could say his pain of losing his daughter to her. How it pained him, to give away his daughter to ASR. He could never. He sat whole night crying in the hospital.

one day everything went to tose for him. 

He lost his daughter!

He lost his lover!

And that's how it was. That's how his past was. And he is finding a way to move on. People aren't letting him move on. They come and prick where it hurts the most. He agrees his mistakes, but he tried to undo it. He did best. He really did. But at the end, his hands were empty without either of them.

He calmed his nerves as he swallowed the choke in his throat, he gets done with his shower. He really doesn't want to look back, which gave him the pain of endless. He wiped himself and changed into something light, which can calm him.

He walked out only to see glaring Nandini, who had given a nice lecture to Cabir, who told what ill he talked to Manik. Manik shrugged either of them, as he pulled out his laptop from his bag, he walked to the patio to some good time himself with his professional life, which gives him peace, unlike his personal life. If something good is there in his personal life it will be Nandini alone. 

Manik, aren't u hungry? Nandini asked him softly, but she was glaring Cabir, who came along with her, to say sorry. Sorry, he didn't will to, but she threatened him to at least apologize him, which he really didn't want to say. U know Malhotra's big fat ego.

Hmm. Yup. He said looking at his laptop screen, where he was reading the case of his patients. He is a humble doctor, who try every best to save many people with all his strengths. He finds himself with them. Where people admire and bless him for his good deeds, who only smiles at them weakly. 

Though the whole family was against the thought of Manik being a doctor, he chose what his heart said. He didn't want to deal with money but broken hearts. He wants to mend hearts just like it never pained them. He got this wish from his grandmom, who was a doctor by profession, he used to follow her everywhere and was pleased by the idea of saving people. He wanted to become someone, who helps the needy if that happens his heart is at peace. Nothing needed more.

Okay, I will order food. Nandini getting a weak answer from him, didn't drag things, he was different when he was surrounded by people. He was not the man she desired last night. Maybe she was reserved piece, who can know, who he was in reality.

Sure. Manik quickly glanced at her. Give a small smile to her. He doesn't need to give an explanation to her at least. he sighed. Who returned back.

I mean u both are fine? Cabir questioned him back without shame. Manik gave sharp look to him.

Until u don't involve between 'Us'. we will be fine. And now u get out, right now. Before I throw u in the ocean. Manik pointed ocean next to him, where tides were slapping edges of the suite vigorously. That gave a clear indication to Cabir, not show of his ass in between the couple, anymore. If done Manik will show off his postmortem report to his parents for sure. A clear indication of his murder by his elder brother himself.