I'm back bitches.

Start from the beginning

"This bitch is NOT about to get me caught up." I say while jogging to my car. I clicked the open button on my keys and hopped into my Range Rover. I made it to Lady Of Lakes hospital in 35 minutes. I threw on some shade and begin to fake cry, before getting out of the car. After getting out I walked in to the hospital entrance and seen a familiar face. Princess smiled at me. She looked beyond beautiful, her hair was jet black, below shoulder length and bone straight.

"Hey boo, how can I help you today?" She asks in a professional, but ultra happy tone. I smile while wiping my eyes.

"Can you tell me what room Valerie Jenkins is in?" I ask. She nods her head.

"Sure, it's room 213 on the second floor." She confesses. I give her a flirty, but half smile.

"Thanks, Princess. You look beautiful by the way." I told her while still attempting to sound emotional. She giggles, while eying my body.

"Thanks you do too, that ass still fat I see." She says watching me walk. You see what y'all didn't know about Princess was that she was Bi. I just might use that to my advantage 😉.

"Girl, Yes it is. My number still the same too. Hit me up." I say while, walking to the elevator. I begin to fake cry again while walking to room 213. When I opened the door, Valerie was laying there with a smile on her face.

"Bitch you thought I was dead?!" She asks. I chuckle while nodding my head.

"Yes bitch I did, you should be in hell right now, but you somehow managed to stay alive." I say. She chuckles.

"You forgot I knew how to swim? I thought you'd remember seeing as though you used to call me Nemo because you were always we-" at that moment I had to cut her off.

"Bitchhh, I obviously didn't remember that because it wasn't that good. Anyways I'm going to kill you off like I was supposed to do." I said. I came in her direction and attempted to finish her off, but it was too late she already clicked the emergency button.

"You can't kill me dumb ass. I'm in the hospital hoe." She says. I chuckle while approaching her with a grimace.

"That is where you're wrong sis." I say while using my finger nail to slit her throat as if it was a zipper. Making her bleed out, before Security came, I left like a thief in the night. I laugh victoriously, while calling my aunt.

"She's dead now." I say with a smile. My aunt chuckles over the phone.

"That's my girl." She says.

"We should celebrate, but first I got some other business to take care of." I say. I look at the time on my phone, and it read 1:02 am. I smiled, while driving.

"The day left fast as hell but this will be the perfect time to do what I have to do." I say. I make my way to Walmart, and pull into their parking lot.

"Hmm I need to apply a lil gloss." I tell myself, while peeping my reflection in the rear view mirror. I pulled my lip gloss out of the console and put some on.

"You are a beautiful disaster, you are queen of the damned, you are one man's fantasy and an ugly bitch's nightmare." I tell myself before getting out of the car. I clicked the lock button on my car alarm and jogged into Walmart. When I walked in, men were already eying me.

"Damn I'd like to put icing on that cake." A young man says. I laugh while staring at him.

"Baby, the only thing you have to offer is glaze, and this cake doesn't need that." I say while walking off. He stood there in awe, but still watching me. I chuckle to myself and went to search for an employee. The first employee I see is a young pretty, chunky, brown skinned woman. She smiled while climbing the ladder.