No Sparks.

Omniscient POV

12:00am

Adonis was still at Vanessa's house and called the cops soon as he seen her on the ground.
"When was the last time you talked to Vanessa?" The cops ask Adonis. Adonis was obviously upset at the fact that his daughter lost her mother before she could really know her.

"She called me three hours ago to tell me to get the ... I guess she was trying to tell me to come get Ayana. " He says. The cop scribbles in his notepad, he knows that Adonis is innocent, but unfortunately this is a part of protocol.

"Okay sir, we will contact you in the morning." The officer says. Clementine and the rest of the girls came. As soon as they made it to Vanessa's house, she quickly came to Donny's aid and rubbed his back.

"Are you okay?" She asks him. Donny nods his head. He didn't really feel anything. He's okay, but he's relieved that the baby was protected by the grace of God.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just glad Ayana was okay." He says, while holding her in his arms. Ment was surprised that Vanessa's mom was nowhere in sight, considering the fact that she loved Vanessa. Shaking off the though Clementine smiled at Ayana. Ayana was most definitely Donny's daughter, from her chocolate skin to curly hair. The only thing she got from her mom was her dimples.

Anonymous POV

"Did you do the deed?" The person asks.

"Yes I did." He replies.

"You didn't kill the baby, did you?" The voice asks.

"Hell no. I would NEVER kill a baby. What's up with my money though?" He asks.

"It will be deposited in your account as soon as the funeral is over with." The voice says.

"Do I have to go?" He asks.

"Yes. You were close to her." The voice says.

"Sit by me at the funeral so I could mourn with you." The voice says with a chuckle.

"Okay. Is there anything else you want me to take care of?" The voice asks.

"No , I think Valerie and My'drion will take care of the rest." The voice says.

"Okay, I will be there in all black." The voice says while chuckling.

"Kk." She says then she hung up the phone.

Fast forward to the funeral.

"Vanessa was not perfect , but she was the best person she could be. Everyone loved her, from her singing in the church choir, to her singing in different countries." The pastor says. The pastor did not agree with the genre of music that Vanessa sung, neither did he allow her back in his church. Vanessa's mom sat in the front Pew teary eyed over the fact that her only daughter is dead.

Next to her was a big dark skinned man, he was rubbing her back . The man shook his head in disbelief while trying to hold back tears.

After the funeral ended, Adonis drove home with Ayana and Clementine.

"Are you ready to be a full time parent?" He asks Clementine. A nervous, but over all excited Clementine nods her head. She has always wanted a child, even if it's not hers. Clementine knows, that baby Ayana will always have a piece of her heart and since Vanessa is gone she has no choice, but to be the child's mother.