My work day is pretty uneventful for a few hours, but that does not last. J'onn just sat in the corner and talked to a few people, making sure to keep his eye on me. The longer time went on the more anxious I got. I know I told him about the Martains that are coming, but his presence makes it feel more real.

After the bar started to become more busy, I felt it. I knew that he was here. I go out the back door, feeling increasingly nervous.

"What do you want with me?" I yell as he lands on the ground in front of me. I hear the door behind me open, telling me that J'onn has followed me outside.

"I'm taking you back."

"Not on my watch." J'onn changes into his martian form and flies in front of me. This starts the fight, 2 against 1. Even with the numbers, J'onn and I are losing. Luckily, Supergirl shows up and scares him away. She wants me to go with her, but I know I can't. I have to face my demons.

I enter into the bar again. Sure enough, he is waiting inside for me.

"Whomst the fuck was that?" Armek asks, coming in really close.

"A friend."

"And only a friend? We wouldn't want you cheating on your fine husband, would we?" He points to himself before he shoves me. You heard him right folks. I'm married to this ass. Just another reason to leave that hellhole of a planet.

"I'm not going with you."

"Yes, you are." He grabs my arm, digging his fingers into my skin. I pull away, pushing him.

"Leave me alone." I try walking out of the bar, but he grabs me once again. I swing around, punching him right in the nose.

"You little bitch!" He yells, but I am already gone. I see J'onn waiting for me. Grabbing his hand, we fly over to the DEO. I am not allowed through the door though. The guards tell me that M'Gann had already arrived, and told me to leave or they will use force.

"You don't understand! I'm the real M'Gann. I can prove it! J'onn, read my mind." I usher him, and he nods in agreement.

"She's M'Gann."

"How do we know you are actually Hank?" The guards ask him. Frustrated, J'onn pushes them to the side and uses his badge to come inside.

"Everyone be careful! That M'Gann is a fake!" J'onn yells.

"Man, you found out much faster than I thought. Why did you have to wait for her?" Armek disappears and the lights go out. When they turn back on, everyone looks around frantically, but can't find him. J'onn calls for a lockdown, so all the lights start blinking red.

"We don't know who Armek is impersonating or if he escaped. Does anyone have any idea what we should do now?" I ask, looking around.

"I'll be right back." Alex walks away dialing a number into her phone. "Hey Sawyer. I might be a bit late to the concert. Work emergency. You understand. Okay, I'll be safe. See you soon." Since I can read minds, I know that Alex was talking to her girlfriend. Once Kara connects the dots, she also grabs her phone.

"I know we were planning on relaxing tonight, but there is an emergency at work. I'll try to leave as soon as I can. You can finish the movie we were watching earlier if you want. I've already seen it hundreds of times. Bye babe." She hangs up in her girlfriend. Damn, is everyone here gay? (Yeah, pretty much)

"Who could he be? Derick, you weren't here when the Martian disappeared. That seems pretty suspicious, doesn't it." A random agent named Sarah asks, eyeballing the one named Derick.

"Yet you are the one pushing the blame? How do we know it isn't you." He responds. That's when everything gets loud, people arguing with each other. No one is without blame.