"What if you all start to hate me? What if I turn out like Lex? What if I turn out like my mother?"

"You aren't your brother or your mother. You are better then them. I'm so glad I have you. They won't hate you. There is too much to love." I kiss her forehead and she snuggles up closer to me, crying into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with me."

"You don't have to apologize. I love being with you. Do you remember the moment we met? When I was with my cousin and he was being a jerk to you. I had a crush on you immediately, even if I tried to convince myself otherwise."

"I love you Kara. Please don't leave me."

"I love you too and I would never think of leaving you. Not in a million years." She kisses me, the tears on her face not yet dried.

We sit on the floor for a while until we decide to move to the bed. Lena borrows some of my clothes. Even though see stays over often, she prefers to wear my pajamas; she says they smell like me.

Lena falls asleep quickly tonight, which is rare. She often stays up later than I do, but I guess she must be exhausted right now. I am tired too. I yawn, pulling Lena closer.

I wake up earlier than Lena, which is also not common. My head hurts like a bitch, so I take so Advil. You know we must have drank a lot if me, Supergirl, has to take Advil. I set some out for when Lena wakes up, then I start making breakfast for us. I scramble some eggs, cook some bacon, set it cups of orange juice, and toast some bread.

"Good morning Lena." I say as I see her start to rise out of bed. She looks at the nightstand, then reaches for the medicine. After she takes it, she walks over and sits next to me.

"Good morning."

"How are you feeling."

"Pretty shitty if I'm being honest."

"Would breakfast make you feel better?" She nods, and we start digging in.

"Do we have to do anything today?"

"Let's hope not, but knowing us, there will be stuff to do and places to be."

"I don't want to. Aren't Alex and Maggie going to a concert tonight?"

"Yeah, they are. Why?"

"They can take a day off, why can't we?"

"Because you are a CEO and I am a superhero."

"But they are a secret agent and a cop. That seems busy too. One night off, that's all I'm asking."

"Well, I'll see what I can do."

"Great." Lena smirks at me. We finish getting ready for the day. We finally sit down to watch a movie together when my phone starts to ring.

"Hello?"

"Kara, we need you at the DEO. M'Gann just told me that there are White Martians after her."

"I'm on my way." I sigh out, kissing Lena and flying out the window. When I arrive at the DEO, J'onn is just leaving.

"I'm going to keep an eye out for M'Gann. I'll signal you if I need help. Can you watch over the DEO while I'm gone?"

"Yep." Why couldn't Alex take care of the DEO? Well, as long as I am here, I should do as I'm told.

M'Gann's POV

J'onn thinks I don't realize him following me. He keeps changing from form to form. He goes from an old woman to a young boy to a homeless man. He is adorable. I don't know why he is sneaking around, but I have a feeling I won't like it. I'll confront him later. I continue walking on my way to work with him close behind.