1. Weaker

Hi. this is kind of a short story/fan fiction so yeah, it's short. I just kind of wrote it as an idea and I will have a spin off to it with her friends so make sure to pay extra attention to this and you may get a few hints to what's going on with them.

This is dedicated to Cheese_Puffs01, Rachel351 and Inspired_xx. You guys are as good to me as  Fae and Lace are to Shay. Thanks for being awesome and I'm going to miss you guys next year. We're always going to talk to each other though!!!

Also, before I had said no negative comments on my writing because it was for fun but I'm welcoming any criticism now because I would like to work on my writing. :) Also, I don't edit anything so there will probably be a few mistakes so, sorry!!!!

All in third person's P.O.V

Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Shannon L. Alder

Shay has always lived by that quote. It's something she looks for everyday yet never finds. Love.

It seems so possible yet impossible to find. She just wants to know the feeling. Not until this day does she realise that she has already felt love.

*

Shay sinks to her knees in the astronomy tower. Tears cloud her eyes as she tries to wipe them away but more just come out after them.

Its like buckets coming from her eyes, buckets of salt water that ruin the dryness of her tan skin.

How could he do this to her? He said that he loved her! Does saying that not mean anything anymore? She couldn't believe he did this!

The curses she wanted to throw at him are caught in her throat as she knows she can't ever bear to hear a bad word said against him, especially coming from her own mouth.

She feels so alone, like there never was that spark of happiness that he had put there. It had always been there but the spark she thought he had was not.

She never did get to find out where he had gone every one night each month. She never got to figure out why his friends didn't let her talk to them. Though that last one is now self-explanatory.

She tries to muffle her sobs as she hears footsteps approaching the tower. She stands up, preparing to tell the two shadow figures to leave before she notices who the shadows belong to.

Lace and Fae.

She immediately hug both of them and started crying into both their chests as they hug her back and rub her back soothingly.

"What is it Shay?" Lace asks. She's not usually a very sympathetic person but when something's wrong with a friend, you can always count on her to cheer them up. She's one of my best friends and Shay doesn't know why she ever let her go.

"I'm so sorry. I was such a stuck up idiot to both of you. I'm so sorry I chose him over you. I didn't mean to choose but you didn't like him so then I had to choose and I... I... I loved him" Shay sobs even more to them as she realises every decision she has made so far this year is based on him.

"Its fine honey. We forgive you. We understand, you love him," Fae tells her softly, rubbing her back soothingly. She was the more gentle and random one. She wouldn't exactly approach you as if you were broken but she would never say a harsh word towards you and any time you did need to be put in place, she would tell you to do so, replacing all the bad words that Lace would use and replacing them with the most random of words. "What happened, Shay?"

She smiles sadly up at her two best friends. Why had she given them up for him? They really were the best ever. They're still sticking by her side even after she left them for him? She was such a terrible best friend!