"Of course not, I only just got you back I'm not letting you leave again." I smiled.

"Cute PJ's." I complimented.

"Right back at you." She winked.

"Shall we go order food." She nodded.

"Ashton is picking up snacks and booze."

"I'm gonna get pissed tonight." I cheered "And I'm going to make sure you get pissed as well." She laughed. The doorbell rung.

"You go answer it and I'll get the living room sorted." I nodded and we both went in opposite directions.

I went to open the door and there stood someone I once loved. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces all over again. "Danny? What? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Can we talk?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We talked this morning." Even though if felt like weeks ago. "What else is there to say?" I asked.

"Please just listen to me, 5 minutes is all I ask." I nodded slowly.

"Let's go to the garden." He nodded and followed me round the side of the house and to the garden . "You wanted to talk, so talk."

"I've kicked Maia out of the house." I shrugged. "I just wanted to tell you that there will be nothing going on between the two of us." I nodded. "Charlotte could you please just give me another chance, everything is complete shit without you. My whole world is literally just crap please be mine again." He trailed kisses down my neck.

I pushed him off. "Danny I can't. I'm with someone else, I really like him." I explained.

"Who is it? Is it Styles?" I stayed silent. "I knew it, I knew he'd steal you from me."

"Maybe if you didn't cheat on me he wouldn't have." I exclaimed. "Maybe you should just go." I said.

"Okay I will but you know I will be back and you will be mine again." I rolled my eyes. "I love you Charlotte Smith." He began walking away.

"I loved you Danny Peters." With that I walked back into my house and into the living room. "Hey boys." I greeted the 5sos boys. "Where is Izzy?" I asked.

"Ordering pizza." I nodded.

"Did you bring the booze?" I asked.

"Of course." Luke said. "They're in the fridge." I nodded.

A large smile spread across my face, tonight should be good.

After a while everyone turned up. We were all sat in the living ready to play a game. We were sat in a circle and most of the couples were sat on each others knee's. I was sat on Harry's, Eleanor was sat on Louis', Perrie was sat on Zayn's and Isabel was sat on Ashton's. We were all deciding what to play.

"Lets play Never Have I Ever." I suggested and everyone agreed. "I'll go get the Vodka and the shot glasses." Everybody nodded. I went to stand up but Harry pulled me back down. "Please let me get up." I pouted.

"How can I say no to that face." He smiled and let me go.

I went to the kitchen a grabbed 4 bottles of vodka and placed them in the middle of the circle.I then went back to the kitchen and grabbed the shot glasses and gave one to everyone. Once I had finished I placed my arse back on Harry's lap. Everyone poured themselves a shot of vodka.

"Right I will go first." I said. "Okay lets start easy, Never have I ever been kicked out of a club." Harry, Zayn and Louis all took a drink. "Okay lets go round the circle so Harry your are up." He nodded.

"Never have I ever given a blow job." Me, Eleanor and Perrie all took drink and I looked at Isabel and noticed she hadn't taken a drink.

"You lier." I pointed at Isabel. "I've heard you give Ashton a blow job." Isabel blushed then took a drink.

It then moved on to Niall. "Never have I ever had a threesome." Eleanor and I were the only ones to take a drink and we both started laughing.

"I'm guessing you had this threesome together." Micheal said.

"Maybe." Eleanor said.

"When was this?" Perrie asked.

"That night we played truth or dare and we blacked out." Everyone began laughing.

~~~~~~~

After half an hour of playing drinking games, eating pizza and other crap we were all pretty wasted. At the moment me and Harry were giggling about something pointless.

"Shall we go to my room?" I asked and Harry nodded. "Not for sex, I just want to sleep with you by my side." He nodded with a smile. "You have a cute smile." I stroked his face.

"Are you drunk?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Try and stand up." I got up but fell back on the sofa.

"Okay, maybe I'm a little drunk."

"Do you want me to carry you to your room?" He asked.

"Yes Please." Harry picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He placed me on the bed and tucked me under the covers. Harry took off his shoes, shirt and skinny jeans, then climbed into my bed. "Thanks for staying with me Haz." I kissed his cheek.

"I'll always stay with you." He placed a kiss to my lips. "Goodnight beautiful, sweet dream." He kissed my temple.

"Goodnight Harry." I closed my eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Tonight was perfect.

----------------

My first authors note, just wanted to say thank you for reading and also go follow me on twitter @BoydzGrace and also on Instagram @boyddzzz I follow back 💕