Ch 1: My Little Horsies

~Hope you guys enjoy!!~

Zane's POV
Today was the day that the new MLH Movie was coming out . I was so excited Aphmau and I were going to see it.The phone rang I picked it up to see who it was "Hey zane..." it was aphmau who sounded very sick "Uhh aph are you ok you don't sound very well" " I'm sick today sorry Zane I can't watch the new MLH movie with you" " WHAT?!!?" "I responded with a angry look " But I know someone who can go watch it with you" "and who might that be?" "Maybe a certain someone named Kawaii~chan" "But I can't go with her!" "Why not?" "I was expecting to go and see it with you" "don't worry we'll be able to see it later when I get better." "Fine i guess"

Kawaii Chan's POV
Aphmau senpai has told me if could go over to Zane Kuns house to watch the MLH movie I blushed when I heard her say the name "Zane" so I quickly answered yes I've always had a crush on Zane I didn't realized I had feelings for him until love love Paradise, But I kept that a secret to myself, I put on my pinkie cake onesie since the movie was gonna be a while I wanted to wear something comfortable.

And grabbed my pinkie cake edition plush it was the first MLH item I've gotten so I brought it along the way I couldn't stop thinking about Zane he was someone I could never get out of my head no matter what

And grabbed my pinkie cake edition plush it was the first MLH item I've gotten so I brought it along the way I couldn't stop thinking about Zane he was someone I could never get out of my head no matter what. I saw Aphmau senpai walking towards me she still looked very sick though
Aphmau: Thanks for doing this kawaii chan I know Zane isn't the nicest person in the world but once you get to know him he's actually pretty nice *sneezes*
Kawaii chan mumbled " and cute...."
Aphmau: Did you say something
Kawaii chan: Ohh ahaha Kawaii chan said no problem
Aphmau looks at KC clothes and said "wow I really like your onsie it really adorable!"
Kawaii chan: thanks Kawaii chan made it herself it took her a really long time but it was worth it!
Kawaii chan said to aphmau bye since it was almost 6:00 that was when the movie was gonna start and head to Zane's door

Zane's POV
I turned on the TV and heard a knock on the door I figured it would be kawaii chan and it was.
"Hi Zane kun" she said really cutely I said hi back to her and we headed to my room and put it on The movie we sat down on the couch I turned around to see Kawaii Chan expression she looked really cute and happy... wait nonono I can't possibly have feelings for her right I mean she's a cat girl women thing for crying out loud. I blushed a little she was wearing a pinkie cake onesie it looked really good on her "hey kawaii chan where did you get that onesie? I asked " Oh Kawaii chan made it herself do you like it? I blushed and said " Y-yea it looks really good on you and I was wonder if mabey...

Kawaii Chan's POV
Zane kun had asked me about my onesie and when he said it looked great on me I screamed with excitement inside my head of course.
Zane: Y-Yea it looks really good on you and I was wondering...
~OMG IS HE GONNA ASK KAWAII CHAN TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!! EEEEEEEEE~
Zane: If you could make me one too
Kawaii chan: OOOH Umm sure! Kawaii chan would be happy to make you one
UGG What was kawaii thinking of course he wouldn't ask that all of a sudden awww well mabey I should hangout with Zane kun more he really seems to be liking the movie I smile at him but he doesn't see at least I don't think so.

HEYYYY Anyways I will be making more tune in for the next chapter DUNDUNDUN!! Sorry it's so short, also what are you guys being for Halloween if you do celebrate it :3
Anyways ( I will probably be saying anyways too much at the end of the chapters lol) Bye!