Track 30: Most Beautiful Face

Start from the beginning

"Sun's no girl."

"Woah! Really? I didn't know about that In! What a surprise!" Lot sarcastically exclaimed then laughed so hard, "Ugh. Don't make me laugh. My head still hurts like hell!"

"Huh? Is it me who's making jokes on my Sun huh?"

"Okay, okay. Relax. Hahaha! Call P'Pot and ask him to act along so he can bring your Sun to the mall tomorrow."

"Okay."

---

The rain ceased to carry on the following day. I prepared my outfit and asked P'Pot where he and Sun are already and told me that he's on his way towards Sun's house.

I got in the mall right before they drove towards our meeting place. Lot was already there and told me that Jean would be late so he accompanied me for about twenty minutes.

"Circle's full of people again." Lot said. We were standing in front of a blue-colored wall where we can see almost everyone.

I looked at Lot. I chuckled seeing him nervous for bringing out such a nonsense topic. "What are you gonna tell Jean?" I asked him.

"I don't know, you?"

"Hey! I asked first so I can get an advice!"

"Uh, I don't know." Lot answered. "But I'll tell her everything now. I'm going to win my girl back."

I smiled when I heard Lot's serious tone. "Yeah. I'm going to explain Sun everything too. I'm going to win Sun back as well."

"No more backing off, okay?" Lot raised his fist.

"No more toot actions!" I said and bumped my fist to his. 

"Hey Jean!" I waved at Jean when she arrived.

"Hey In." Jean greeted with timid tone.

I nodded to Lot and he led the way to where they both went to. 

From: P'P
Message: We're in a cafe near the lakeside. What's the plan?
Time: 01:06 pm

I didn't reply to P'Pot right away. I went to the lakeside and looked for the cafe that they were in.

It was just three days that I haven't seen him, but it seemed like a decade. I saw it clearly. I'm familiar how the back of his head looks. I'm certain that it was Sun. 

He was wearing white, same like P'Pot who was also with his cap on. Sun was smiling. I smiled too, looking at him smiling. Those teeth that I have seen so close before. The lips that I have been craving for so long. Oh! How I wish I could kiss them again, for the second time, third time, forever.

I took out the camera that I brought with me and turned it on. I focused it on Sun, adjusting so I could take the best angle, when suddenly, his head turned to my direction.

Sh*t!

P'Pot noticed me first and he got the idea that I didn't want Sun to see me just yet. He quickly snatched a booklet from Sun's hand which took Sun's attention out of my direction.

I quickly lowered my camera and went behind the flowers and plants outside of the cafe. 

This time, I could see Sun clearly. Once again, I raised my camera and adjusted it so I can take Sun's picture.

 Once again, I raised my camera and adjusted it so I can take Sun's picture