My Latin King 21

Linas POV

Man was this a long ride. I've been holding in my piss so fucking long.

Ugh! I just want to be home already and be in my baby's arms again. Damn do I miss him. And my mom.

I hope they are doing okay. I can't wait to see the look on their face when they see me.

*

*

Maniac's POV

Hey bitch ass niggas!? It's yo boy maniac up in this bitch!

I'm finally free and been chillen with my homeboy R.B.

We had a lot of shit to catch up on.

He even told me about his girl.

Lana, Luna, or whatever her name is.

I feel bad for my bro going through that shit. I would be depressed to but I'm not the type to be in a relationship.

Well, I just left R.B's house and I was high as fuck walking these streets.

I needed somewhere to stay, so I called up my main hoe.

Her name was Liz. I think. Haha, she my main hoe and I still don't know the bitch's name.

Damn, I'm a foo.

Anyways, I called that trick up real quick.

-Phone Call-

Liz: Hello?

Maniac: What's up sexy? Guess who's free?

Liz: Oh my god! Baby I missed you so much!! Come see me.

Maniac: On my way

I hung up and started walking in the direction of my booty call.

*

*

R.B's POV

I had just laid down in my bed. I stared at the ceiling just thinking of Lina.

I miss her like crazy. I would do anything just to have her back in my arms.

I remember all the little things about her.

Like when she would rub her eyes before she opened them to wake up, and even when she could only wear matching socks.

I even remember that she cries over simple things like the little baby she is.

I hate not having her with me.

I had got up from my bed and turned on some music. I put it on my favorite song.

Here without you by 3 doors down boomed through the speakers.

I sung along.

"A hundred days have made me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face.
A thousand life's have made me colder and I don't think I can look at this the same.
But all the miles that separate, they disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face.
I'm here without you baby, but your still on my lonely mind.
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time.
I'm here without baby, but you'll stay with me in my dreams. And tonight it's only you and me..."

I felt tears running down my face. I've never cried for a girl before.

Never say never.

I know that one day we will be back together. I just hope it will be soon.

I turned to my side and laid down with the covers over my head.

I was just listening to my music when I heard my room door open.

It must be my mom just checking up on me before she leaves again fir another week.

I stayed in my place and started to doze off until I felt small arms wrap around my waist.

I thought I was dreaming until I heard her whisper, "Honey, I'm home."

I turned around so quick and saw my beautiful girlfriend. She smiled at me.

I hugged her so tight and we both started to cry.

I knew we looked ridiculous but we didn't care. We just hugged each other tight afraid to let go like if one of us were going to disappear.

After a good ten minutes we let go and looked into each others eyes.

"I love you Lina."

"I love you too Robert."

-

-

I know it's been awhile since I updated and it's not much but Yayy!! Lina is home(: how cute can they be?

Vote and comment please!!

-Stay True <3

-alyssaleecontreras