3...2...1... Let it ripe!!! pt. 1

Well the chapter title is pretty clear so just give you a information that actually Wendy is 11 on the story just in case if you don't know.

Now heading back to the story

---------------------------------------------------------

All of sudden I'm middle of nowhere. I don't know what place is this. I don't know how do I get to this place and get back. I shouldn't make that wish...

I can't find Mydaine in sight of my eyes so I walking without knowing the direction hoping I don't get any trouble in this place.

"3...2...1... Let it ripe!!!"

I heard a yell. It's not far away so I continue walking, walking to the source of the yell. All of sudden I appear infront a place that looks like a park.

I saw a boy. He looks the same age as me 11. Her hair white like snow in winter, crimson blood eyes and a scar in right eyes.

O.

My.

God.

It's Shu Kurenai from beyblade burst!!!!!!
My eyes widen and start to sparkle.

I mentally slap myself to come back to reality or anime???? After I realized that Shu is aware of my existence.

Shu POV

Today I was training with Spriggan until I felt like somebody is staring at me. I turn my head and I saw a girl with blue eyes and hair. The girl is noticed that I was  staring at her too.

Wendy POV

Shu is staring at me. What should I do?? What should I do??

I felt like a hand is tapping my shoulder. White straight hair is falling on my blue straight hair.

"Let's go home Wendy."

I turn my head, sapphire meet sapphire. My guardian angel.

"M-mydaine."
My voice is shaking because my body is shaking too.
"Let's go home my little sister."
I don't know why but I feel a little afraid of her. And why I become her little sister?
"O-okay."
We left off the park and maybe go to my anime house.

Shu POV

A person who looks like her big sis take her away and the figures gone through my sight. At least I know her name.

"Wendy huh?"

Wendy POV

Me and Mydaine didn't talk anything on the ways. I remember when I first met her she release a warm and kind aura. But this one is the opposite, she release a cold and death aura.

This is odd...

"Let go of Wendy!"

I heard a familiar woman voice yelled.

"M-mydaine!!?"
I shocked to see another Mydaine??!? She is wearing a  black blue school uniform with blue flower head band, pink ballet shoes.

Wait. So who's this person? I turn my head and it's not Mydaine. Her white hair gone to black, her eyes is still same color  but it's darker and feel dead inside of it.