BULLIED (Bullied Series #1)

AUTHOR : VeraMicic

                                                                        READS : 3.9M

                                                                       GENRE : ROMANCE

                                                                       STATUS : COMPLETED

SUMMARY :

"Now as far as I can see, you have no male contacts here, and you better keep it that way. I don't want to waste my time making them pay too." "If you think you waste your time on me then stop torturing me! I'll be completely out of your way. You won't even see me-" "No," he cut me off. "You killed Kayden. You deserve to suffer." Mere inches separated our faces and our breaths mingled. I returned his heated gaze, unable to look away. "You will suffer every day of your life, until you completely lose your sanity. You will be so lost, hopeless and broken, and every single breath will make you bleed. I'll keep breaking you piece by piece until you become nothing." ************ Two years have passed since the night my best friend, Kayden Black, died. Two years since his twin Hayden has been torturing me and blaming me for his death. Two long years of his constant bullying and hate. When does it end? Kayden died saving me from being hit by car. Half of me died with him. The other half was left to bleed, suffering Hayden's constant torment. He is dark and dangerous, and as the days pass by, he breaks me piece by piece. I have to endure one more year before I can finally escape him and go to college. I have to believe this year would be different. Either I become stronger or he'll finally break me into nothing.

*******************************

REVIEW :

When i reach at the end of this story i was like OMG! Yes i was mind blown. Why? Because it's my first time reading such good stories that relating to school life! Its been 4 years i was on wattpad and i never read as satisfying as this! You will learn about the meaning of lost and how you cope with it. The female lead really is a hero and you can't help but falling in love with her. Please check out this story! Maybe you will find it on the hot list of romance,because just yesterday this story reached NUMBER 1 for the first time! And I'm so proud of the author,she really deserve it for making such amazing story!