Chapter 14

Tris POV

"I'm tired, everybody scram!" Abbie screams.
I roll my eyes slightly and get up. Everybody rushes to get out the door, obviously scared of Abbie after the little Shauna incident. Before we leave Zeke mumbles just loud enough for me and Uriah to hear, "Good luck tonight, bro!"
Uri rolls his eyes as Zeke chuckles and leads me out the door.

"You know, Abbie really does scare me sometimes." Zeke mutters to me when we're about to open the door to our apartment.
I laugh, "Is big bad Zekey scared of a girl three years younger than him?"
"Yes, actually."
I laugh again and go to kiss him. As I do he moves his head so I get his cheek.
"Oy! Well, you're the one missing out..." I sigh.
"Wha... What? What am I missing out on?"
"Doesn't matter..."
"Yes, it does."
"Okay then." I say, then lean in for a kiss.

This time he doesn't tease me and pulls me right in so that there's no space between us. He pushes me against the wall and picks me up so that I have to wrap my legs round his waist. He then carries me into our bedroom and forces the both of us on to it. Zeke kisses my forehead, then my nose, then my cheek, then my lips. I desperately deepen the kiss until it can't possibly be deepened anymore. I slide my hands under his shirt and start to ride it up his chest. I pull it over his head as he puts his hands under my top. He moves them up my sides and I let a moan escape my lips. By the end of the night, we're both naked and gasping for breath.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" Zeke says, kissing the side of my neck.
I blush and give him a quick peck on the lips.
"Come on, we need to sleep. It's already six o'clock in the morning. Tomorrow we need to decide rankings and we'll probably end up sleeping most the day."
"Whatever you say, my angel." Zeke whispers, his breath tickling my neck.
"Well that's what I say. I love you, Zekey. Goodnight."
"I love you too, Trissy. Goodnight."

A/N: one vote=next chapter! I've got another dance show again tonight so the update might be late!