Chapter 5

Tris POV

Abbie seemed... nice? I turn to Zeke and sigh.
"So should we go see him?" I ask
"Whatever you want, Trissy."
"Naa, he deserved what he got." I reply.
Zeke nods, grabs my hand and pulls me into him. As I go to kiss him, he starts kissing me. I start to mess up his hair as he pulls away.
"Tease." I grumble.
He smirks and gives me a quick butterfly kiss on my lips.
"I've got no clothes here so do you want to come back mine with me?" He asks me.
I nod, "Just let me get changed first."
He nods, I grab some random clothes and run off into the bathroom. I come out and he takes my hand and practically drags me to his apartment.

We get there and Uriah's not there. He must be training initiates as Four's in the infirmary.
"Grab some food or something." Zeke suggests.
I nod and grab some cereal as Zeke goes to change.

He comes back in and hugs me from behind. I turn round and give him a quick kiss.
"And I'm the tease?" He jokes.
"Mmmhmmm." I reply.
He laughs and eats some food as well.
"We've got to over see training today." I remind Zeke.
He nods picks me up on to his back so I'm having a piggy back ride from him. I laugh and be carries me through to the transfers training room.

We barge through the for and Zeke puts me down. I see Abbie and smile but she just flips me off. Cranky girl.
"Hey guys!" Uriah waves at us.
"Hey Uri!" We scream in unison.
"Wow, if I knew being a dauntless leader meant messing about I would've become one!" Uri exclaims.
We all laugh as the initiates shoot bullets at targets.

Zeke POV

After we stop laughing I motion for Uri to come closer to me. I whisper into his ear.
"So, how's it going with Abbie? And don't lie, I know you like her."
He whispers back, obviously not wanting Abbie to hear.
"I don't know. You've seen how she is, even if she did like me, she'd never show it. She's very moody and viscous. It's like she's on her period all the time."
"What if I get Tris to talk to her?" I suggest.
"If you think that'll work." He shrugs.

"Right! These are two of our dauntless leaders! Don't mess up!" Uriah screams at them.
They all look scared apart from Abbie who just raises an eyebrow at him. He turns round and I can tell he's blushing. I hug Tris from behind and whisper into her ear, "Trissy? Because of Abbie's... unusual personality he doesn't know if she likes him back, could you talk to her for him?"
She nods, kisses my cheek and walks off to Abbie.

Abbie POV

Uriah says some warning and I just smirk at him. He is really hot. Most people think I'm either weird or violent to an extreme. I see Tris walking up to me and roll my eyes. I really hate people. People are just plain annoying.
"Hey, Abbie." She chirps.
I hate it when people act like pixies.
"What do you want, Tris?" I practically spit.
"I need to ask you something."
"Then get it over with and ask me."
"You know Uriah?" She questions.
"You know full well I do as we turned up at your door together, dumbass. Cut to the chase." I bark.
"Someone's fiesty! Okay, do you like him?"
"I guess, I mean he's hot and badass and funny so what's not to like?"
"Okay, that's all. Thanks, Abbie!" Tris sings.
"Don't freaking sing it! We were having a conversation and we're not in a musical! You're not a pixie!" I scream.
People irritate me too much.
She puts her hands up in mock surrender and walks back over to Uriah and Zeke. I roll my eyes and start shooting again.

A/N: ARIAH!!