Chapter 1 - In a new world

I didn't like the last chapter it's not that I hated it, it's just it didn't make sense so I think I'm going to go all Random right now some parts won't be in order or part of the show but just roll with it.

Previously on dragon Ball GT trunks went to work on the dragon rader, and restore guru's life as well, then with the old dragon Ball hunting team back together they began to search the entire globe to find all seven dragon balls, everything was according to plan until the team located there first dragon Ball and made a weird Discovery the dragon balls where completely cracked.

"Blue what's happening to the dragon balls" you yelled.
"Someone is making a wish, when we come out of the dragon balls I want you to act mean and tough got that" blue said chuckling at what was happening.
"Sure-sure blue"

(Back on planet Earth)
Everyone was hovering over the dragon balls worried what could of happened to them.
"Wow the dragon balls even sound different then before" Bulma stated slightly shaking." I don't know guys this is fricky ".
" Maybe they are to dangerous to be using" Chi-Chi replied
"Grandma our hearts our in the right place so we should be alright it's illwill who makes the dragon balls different" pan said.
"Hey maybe that will do it when we wish for Goku to be older again and everything to be back to normal maybe the dragon balls will be fixed Along as well" Trunks said, and everyone agreed.

"It's worth a shot" Goku said he got in position and yelled "Arise Shenron"

(Time skip)
Goku then started shouting arise shenron!!!! But nothing.

"Well the clouds don't seem to have changed much" Chichi said

"Oh gosh maybe you didn't say it loud enough Goku please try again" Bulma asked goku, Goku got in position again and yelled louder this time

"ARISE SHENRON!!!!!" Goku screamed into the sky.

Then the clouds all went black the ground started to shake lighting hitting every direction in sight everyone cheering

"All right" Bulma yelled putting her hands together.

"You can do this Shenron" Chichi said but her breath got caught in her throat when she seen not Shenron but a blue dragon nobody spotted Lily yet.

"Wait that's not Shenron" Pan said and everyone gasped.

(With Lily)
When me and blue heard this guy named Goku I knew it was time to rise from the dragon ball world and grant there three wish but Shenron isn't here and blue can't make wishes only I can but blue always said don't..... Why??

"Are you ready" Blue asked

"Yep" Lily said a little nervous.

"Ok here we go" Blue said and we both raised out of the dragon balls making lighting and dark clouds form in the nice bright blue sky and then that's when Lily saw them.....

(Cliffhanger sorry)
Tell me how I did in the comments if you have any questions please ask and I'll answer for you ok bye👋👋