☣тωσ☣

Previously on ☣verge of tears☣...

They started to punch her really hard, making her scream out in pain. One of them put clorophome over her mouth, either way she'd die soon enough. Jisoo couldn't get out of their grip, so she gave in

She breathed in the clorophome

  Jisoo started to feel dizzy, which the intruders obviously noticed, cause they grunted in satisfaction. They walked away from her, knowing that she wouldn't dare try to walk. Then everything in her vision went black, and she collapsed to the ground. She broke a few bones on the cracked steel ground, the intruders heard the crack and moaned in pride, then, the intruders left Jisoo there, on the cold hard ground.

Jinyoung's POV

   I heard someone scream from the alley, so I decided to leave my house a bit to go see what happened. I walked slowly, letting the wind ruffle my hair in the tiniest way. I reached the alley and my eyes widened. I saw a body with clorophome near it. I screamed out in agony, it was Jisoo. 'Why? Why did I have to leave you?! This is all my fault... What have I done?!' I thought, my tears already dripping onto the ground.

  I took Jisoo's hand in mine, the warmth turned to coldness, the smooth turned to rough, I threw her limp body over my back and ran to the hospital, my icy tears flying behind me. By the time I got there, my eyes were a puffy red, the waterworks coming from my eyes were still finding it's way out.

   The doctor's put her into one of the beds and had me turn around. I hesitated, but I did.

  "We just don't want you to see the worst" said Dr.Roseanne.

  I lamented my heart out, to the point were tears were streaming down the halls of the Hospital. I turned around but then quickly looked away, blood was cascading down the sides of the hospital bed.

   I witnessed the doctors yelling. I overheard one word, one word I never wanted to hear from them as of now.

"CLEAR!"