Him

Chen Pov:

2 weeks later...

I got home from school feeling flustered. I couldn't believe my boyfriend was Byun Baekhyun. I felt like the luckiest guy on earth.. But I was also worried. Jennie told me he was a playboy so I was scared about that. Would he cheat on me?? Is he using me?? Or does he actually like me? I guess I'll have to wait to find out.

Baekhyun Pov:

I got home and laid down on my bed thinking about Chen. At first Chen was a toy and I played around with him but more recently I felt different. He wasn't like anyone else I toyed around with. He was cute. He was sweet. I was falling in love. But I kept my bad boy personality and got him where I wanted him. Now that he's mine I intend on being a good boyfriend. I love Chen.

Time skip..

Chen Pov:

I yelled to my mother downstairs

"Bye mom I'm going to walk to school today."

"Okay bye hunny, have a good day."

I was walking and I felt someone back hug me. I could smell Baekhyun. My heart beated fast.

He then said..

"Hi Chen you look really cute today."

I responded with,

OOF MY HEART BONESS PITTER PATTER (A/N just kidding lmao).

"Thanks babe you look good too."

Baekhyun linked his fingers in between mine and I felt my cheeks get hot. I looked at him and grinned. Once we got close to the school I let go of his hand.

"Bye Baekhyun."

I left him and went to my class. He acted like a complete different person with me these last two weeks we have been together. This whole different side I was seeing from him made me forget about what Jenny was telling me about how he was a play boy. He cared and was sweet to me. But at school he still just fucked around and acted bad. I loved the caring side of him tho.

At lunch I met with Jennie and she decided to tell me something.

"I got to school early and saw you holding hands with Byun Baekhyun is there something you want to tell me Chen."

She said this while eating her popcorn and I practically choked. I took her hand and dragged her out of the cafeteria.

"Next time don't be so loud and what the fuck Jennie I'm trying not to let the whole school know."

Jennie said,

"Know what?"

I then said,

"I'm only telling you this cause you are my good friend but me and Baekhyun are dating."

She almost screamed and I covered her mouth and she said,

"Omg OMG YOU ARE DATING BAEK BAEK."

I covered her mouth again and said,

"SHUT UP JENNIE NOW THE WHOLE SCHOOL KNOWS."

Then her voice and posture changes and she says,

"Wait Baekhyun Baekhyun he's a playboy why are you dating BYUN BAEKHYUN THE PLAYBOY."

I then tell her,

"I know Jennie you say he's a playboy but he's different with me, completely different actually, Whenever he sees me he gives me a back hug and one time last week he came over and brought me flowers, he's so sweet and romantic and I I.. I love him."

She then tells me,

"Chen that's sweet but please be careful and of course I will always support you but just watch out okay."

I tell her,

"Thank you Jennie I know I will look out."

Jennie went back to the cafeteria and I went to my next class.

I had history next period. I was excited and happy to see my boyfriend but had to contain my excitement because we had to keep our realtionship on the low.

I walked into the class and and saw him talking to all his friends as usual and he caught sight of me.

Baekhyun Pov:

I saw my boyfriend enter the classroom. Today he had on, which I saw earlier black ripped jeans and a cute flannel. I looked him up and down and winked at him. Then I turned back to my friends to leave him on the edge. He's so cute.

Chen Pov:

He winked at me. God this boy drives me crazy. When he went back to talking to his friends as usual I went to my seat and the teacher started talking. Once the lesson ended and the bell rang I left the classroom. I didn't realize it was 3:00 finally freedom.

I walked home today because I hated the bus and I never minded listening to Gdragon while taking in the nature. So that's just what I did. I was walking home looking around at the beautiful aroma when bam Baekhyun jumps in front of me and scares the shit out of me.

Baekhyun Pov:

I walk and jump in front of Chen and scare him. He punches me in the nose when he sees me and hurts me.

"Jesus Baekhyun you scared the shit out of me."

He then sees I'm slightly hurt and touches my face.

His anger turns into pity and he looks down at my level, touches my jaw and says,

"Are okay I'll take you to my place and fix you up. Sorry but you fucking scared me."

I agreed to go with him.

Once we reached his house I walked inside and met Chen's mom.

"Hello Mrs. Jongdae it's very nice to meet you I am Byun Baekhyun."

She responded,

"It is very nice to meet you Byun, welcome to my home make yourself comfortable."

And with that we walked up to my room and Chen cleaned my nose up.

When he was done we were looking each other's eyes for a long period of time until I got closer and came in for a kiss. I loved his soft lips. We kissed in sync like our lips were made to be together. After our small makeout session I took his hand and told Chen,

"Chen, I love you so much even tho we have only been together for a month I know I love you and I have never felt this way towards anyone."

I kissed his hand and he looked at me with almost teary eyes and said,

"I love you too Byun Baekhyun."