Temptation [ Part 1 ]

Temptation

Courtney's Pov

The Moment I woke up made me smile my brightest. It Has been long since last we had that ... Ummmm moment together.

I can tell my Jace Is just making sure about alot of things. He just wanted to make sure that we are still his and noone has attempted to do destroy the bond. Not just Physically But also Royaly and Sexualy.

As A Royal Wolf. Being a princess at that. I am only entitled to my mate. JUST my mate. If ever someone else bothered to mate with me , They Cant. Not Because They Wont But They Literally cant stick their disco sticks in.

Only The Royal Wolf's mate can bring the Wolf's guard down. Only and Only Jace in my case.

We are protected In forms. I really dont know this but Its some kind of blessing from the guardians and the heavens above. Its sorta cool and Very rewarding.

I started my day with this Wickedly Angelic smile plastered in my face.

I walked to the corridors hand-in-hand with Jace. Jace and I wanted to walk out but first we need to ask permission from Ashton since He is the alpha now and Dad will only tell me to Ash since he is already capable of making his own decisions on what to do with these situations.

Knocking on Ashton's study twice , I was greeted with his smile and I dont have to ask him what plastered that on his face since I can see it evidently behind him. His mate and his sons playing on the floor on his office. "Yes Courtney ? What can I do for you and Jace this fine morning?" He stated looking at me and Jace.

"Well We were wondering if we could walk along the riverbanks today since its morning and two weeks away from school" Jace grinned looking straight into Ashton's orbs.

"Yeah .. please Ash ? .. Its gonna be soon till we go back to the real world of school" I butted in pouting at Ashton.

Ash sighed and scratched the back of his head. He then straightened up and nodded his head. "Sure .. But atleast bring Caleb and Darren with you..Those two have been into eachother mre.. I think its time they take a wlak of fresh air.. And Its a good oppurtunity for you to get to know the kid" 

I smiled at it. I havent thought about it but it. I guess it slipped off my mind coz Darren and Caleb havent been seen around much after that party for the nephews of mine. "Thank You Ashton!!" I screamed jumping into his arms and hugging him.

Jace just laughs in the background. "Court..ney .. I c..c..can't breathe" Ash joked, making me pull away from him and smack his arm. "Asshole" I commented making him smile and wave us off.

"Wait for me outside baby .. Ill go get the two love birds in their room" I smiled telling Jace.

"Ok ... " He replied smiling as He kissed my lips softly. "Dont take long"

He said. walking away towards the door leading outside. The breeze from the door making its way in the house. I smiled and made my way upstairs to the second floor technically walking towards room where the normal sound of chuckling and giggles are heard. 

'Damn these two are such temptations to eachother'. I though shaking my head as I smile at them. I can practically hear them from downstairs.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~~:~:~

Sorry for this short Chapter.. Its gonna be a filler .. but Im just relaxing my ass off summer class.. Soo forgive me.. :( .. The Next scene will be a lil bit fun sooo watch out for it .. It gets bored in the middle part of this story I know.. 

Im trying different approaches .. But I guess The tops of this book are its battle scenes .. Soo .. Ill try some of my arts on the next upcoming chapter.. Coz Ive been Dying to update with some of these characters back to life.. !! ^^

Till Then ! Peaceout !

Spare ME a Comment please.. It will be so much appreciated.. please ?? :(